I dont know if this game will work here in this medium but im on a thread making roll so lets give it a try :)

Some of you may have heard of the phrase six degrees of seperation meaning that if you look long & hard enough you can find links which connect 2 people you ordinarily wouldnt think were connected for example
if I said what connects;

George Clooney and Brad Pitt it would be too easy the link would be Oceans 11/12/13 etc

I thought we could try it with Asian actors/actresses this may be a dismal failure lol

ok since i may have offended 2 MDL regulars on another thread hahah this is to appease them i hope :)

Can you find the dramas/films/actors/actresses that link Hyun Bin and so Ji Sub....?
I can do SJS and Hyun Bin in 2 dramas.

So Ji Sub was in What Happened in Bali with Hye Ji Won who was in Secret Garden with Hyun Bin.

Kim Sun Ah with Uhm Tae Woong
Uhm Tae Woong was in Queen Seon Duk with Kim Nam Gil who was in Kim Sam Soon.

Ha Ji Won with Jung Il Woo.
Ha Ji Won was in Secret Garden with Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo was in Take care of the young lady with Yoon Sang Hyun

Yoon Eun Hye and EunJung (T-ara)
YEH was in Lie To Me with Kang Ji Hwan and he was in Coffee House with Eun Jung.

Kang Dong Won and Hyun Bin
Kang Dong Won > 1% of Anything > Kim Jo Woo > Nine Tailed Fox > Han Ye Seul > Nonstop 4 > Hyun Bin

Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo Jin
Hyun Bin was with Kim Sun ah in Kim Sam Soon, who was in She's On Duty with Gong Yoo, who was in Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy with Gong Hyo Jin.

Cha Seung Won and Choi Jin Woo
CSW was in City Hall with Kim Sun Ah who was with Uhm Ki Joon in Scent Of A Woman. Uhm Ki Joon is with Choi Ji Woo in Can't Loose.

Moon Guen Young and Lee Min Ho
MGY was in Painter of the Wind with Ryu Seung Ryong, who was in Personal Taste with LMH.

Gong Yoo and Suzy (miss A)
Gong Yoo was in Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy with Lee Yoon Ji who was in Dream High with Suzy

Moon Geung Young and Park Shin Hye
MGY was in Marry Me Mary with JGS who was with PSH in You're Beautiful

Sung Yuri with Yoon Kye Sang
You guys are really good at this i feel embarassed by my lack of drama knowledge :0
Sung Yuri > One Fine Day > Gong Yoo > Biscuit Teacher > Gong Hyo Jin > The Greatest Love > Yoon Kye Sang

Choi Ji Woo and Park Shi Hoo
Park Shi Hoo > Kim So Yeon(Prosecutor Princess) > Cha Ye Ryun(Dr Champ) > Choi Ji Woo in Star's Lover.

Park Min Young & Lee Dae Hae
Park Min Young was in Sungkyunkwan Scandal with Micky Yoochun and he was in Miss Ripley with Lee Dae Hae

Kim Sun Ah and Ha Ji Won