Plain and simple list the top three dramas you hate/dislike the most and would definitely not recommend. We all have different opinions so don't take it personal if you like the drama. 1. Heartstrings 2. Playful Kiss 3. Paradise Farm

For me, so far the only ones that really irritated me were Playful Kiss and 1 % of Anything.
1.Boys Over Flower- :p~~~~~ 2.Smiling Pasta 3.Myung Wol the Spy
hahaha just joined so i was curious. But yeah Playful kiss wasn't that great, I haven't seen 1 % of Anything and i probably wont lol.
lol I don't remember what I posted on the other threads but I'm sure there was definitely Heartstrings, Playful Kiss and Only You (2005) somewhere in the list
Yeah..This should be merged but I'll answer anyway. Playful Kiss Boys Over Barfing Merry Mary or something like that...not to be confused with Mary Stayed Out All Night, which also stank like poo. oh yeah...and Spy Myung Wol Exhibition of Fireworks (I'm Sorry Kang Ji Hwan, I love you anyway) I want more picks.
Haha Lis you picked 5 :p

Out of all the dramas I've seen - definitely these 3!

-Heartstrings
-Spy Myung Wol
-Cat Street
Crazy4You wrote: Haha Lis you picked 5 :p

-Heartstrings
-Spy Myung Wol
-Cat Street

Crazygirl...I think our over use of Shota avis confused you. That was me..Jeanie. But yeah I named five but they all stink really bad! And there are a few more I really would love to mention!
Haha its starting to look like the battle is between Playful kiss, heartstrings, and Spy Myung Wol. Heartstrings got boring after the first episodes and I dropped Spy Myung Wol on the first episode.
Hmmm if I REALLY dont like a drama.... guess what? I dont watch it haha The following 3 were the ones with lowest scores from me that i did watch all the way to the bitter end: Playful Kiss I kept hoping for it to get better - it didnt! I gave this a 4/10 Heartstrings I watched or rather listened for the music OST which was fantastic - story was pants I gave this a 6/10 (all for the music) Mary Stayed out all night - i admit it i watched for JGS lol I gave this a 6/10 PK & MSOAN were early watches for me generally now if a drama is veering towards a 6 or lower i drop it pronto :)
Take Care of the Young Lady HAMMER SESSION! Heartstrings dropped all :<
RainFlower wrote: Hmmm if I REALLY dont like a drama.... guess what? I dont watch it haha

:)

Yeah, all the ones I mentioned above, with the exception of Playful Kiss (I really don't know how I watched the whole thing. It's a mystery) were so bad I dropped them. They stank like poop and who wants to keep surrounding themselves with poo? not me!
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah, all the ones I mentioned above, with the exception of Playful Kiss (I really don't know how I watched the whole thing. It's a mystery) were so bad I dropped them. They stank like poop and who wants to keep surrounding themselves with poo? not me!

Gah! Same here. :/ I'm regretting the wasted time lol
You're beautiful Take Care of the Young Lady My princess
Crazy4You wrote: Haha Lis you picked 5 :p

Jeaniessi wrote: Crazygirl...I think our over use of Shota avis confused you. That was me..Jeanie. But yeah I named five but they all stink really bad! And there are a few more I really would love to mention!

Jajaja...I was actually scratching my head... I was like I don't remember posting in this new one...lol I think the avatars are confusing.