Hey, I'm writing an article, and I'd like some intake from all of you to help me with it.

So, if you could tell me some of the defining, individualistic points that differentiate Korean dramas, Japanese dramas, Taiwanese dramas, and Chinese dramas, that would be awesome! 

It doesn't matter if you've only seen K-dramas or T-dramas, just tell me about what you think of the kinds that you've seen. If you've only seen K-dramas, tell me what similarities you've noticed. 

It can be anything from cinematography, directing, fashion, acting, actors, story, etc. Just tell me what ya think! Thanks! :D

K.Dramas have simple the best quality.
I have to agree, if you're talking quality of the cinematography. it seems that Korean dramas really have beautiful, vivid sets and clear cinematography. But Taiwan is stepping up it's game I think. Just You and Fall in Love with Me were both very pretty dramas. 
imo jdramas are the most realistic ones, while like 99% of kdramas and tdramas are full of cliches and  "cheap" drama, you know comas, birth secrets, love traingles, evil mothers, bitchy 2nd female leads etc, also language in tdramas is a real pain to the ears, their "nigga" like word alwyas cracks me up though
I've noticed that as well, although there are definitely exceptions. Autumn Concierto is one of the most cliche dramas. I love it, but it's got all of the cliches in one. I've noticed in Taiwanese dramas, the rival love interests are typically less conniving, and sometimes actually kinder. Which tears at you more because you don't know who you like more haha you partially root for them lol or their mean acts are compensated by nice acts or they apologise and you end up liking them lol I know there's some japanese dramas that also have these things, but I'm not familiar with them so I don't have any examples off the top of my head. 
jdramas are the shortest? hehe. but i like how they are really fast-paced.

and jdramas are different and unique. i can't really say weird, but it's different. and it's like you'll see in a jdrama what you never expected to be seen on tv
Jdramas are fast paced? Yeah, I've kind of noticed that too, they seem to condense a lot in a short period of time, but I don't think it's as bad as Korea. They really jam things into one season, and yet they still drag in the middle sometimes... 

Really? Do you have any examples of how wierd jdramas are? I've only seen on jdrama so I don't really know much about them..
examples of weird jdramas:
Zettai Kareshi
Karamazov no Kyodai - well, it's based on a book but still who would have thought of it as a drama. hehe
Kazoku Game
Liar Game - it's not really weird but wow! how they can think of the games

i guess some can say it's not weird but i just like how japanese think. unique storylines :)
-Two things of opposites I've noticed:
. My point of view on the difference between Korean dramas and Japanese dramas, is that I found japanese dramas has its own humor and korean ones has their own as well. It's logical, because it's two different cultures, but I can laugh out loud on both japanese and korean comedic dramas.

. The other is the atmosphere in it. I can't describe it in words precisely, but in Japanese dramas I get that bonding and warm feeling throughout the story, while through korean dramas I get that playful, squeezy feeling. Like I said, it's a personal experience.

. Plus, like the others said.; japanese dramas has unique storylines.

. Also I would like to add that I also agree that Japanese stories are more compact, compared to korean ones. It's probably got to do with the amount of episodes it has. Japanese has an average of ten episodrs and korean on the other side has about 16-20 episodes in general.

-The similarities:
It's waaaay highly entertaining and learning than western dramas in my opinion. The Japanese and Korean dramas I've seen so far aren't that much obscene, but even without obscene scenes, the chemistry in a friendship drama or romance drama is very good. In both j- and kdramas.