1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ 
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ......
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is .......
4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... 
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ......
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ......
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ......
8. Drama that you first watched was ......
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  .......
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... 
1. Kill Me Heal Me ( Story was so Interesting and With so many Twists )

2. Gong Tae Kwang ( From School 2015 * Lovely Character ♥ )

3. You Who Came From The Stars ( Loved this alien drama a lot and missing it too much )

4. Secret Hotel ( bored me to death >_< )

5. King2Hearts ( John Mayer - Wow that was a great evil character, Every time i saw him i wanna punch his face and felt so annoyed!)

6. School 2015 ( My Cute boy Gong Tae Kwang )

7. Romantic - Smile You ( Although it is a long family drama, It made a great impress on meh ♥ )

8. The Heirs ( It was Simply Good )

9. Heartstings ( Such a lovely college story emphasize Love and Friendship. i wish to have such an understanding relationship in real life! ^_^ )

10. Just You ( One and Only Taiwanese Drama that i adore ♥ ! Loved it's characters and cute bubbly scenes )
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Cruel City. 

2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Choi Hankyul. That character was so sweet and affectionate.

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Marriage Not Dating. Loved that couple.

4. Drama you wish that never existed is ...... I can't think of a drama I hate that much.

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... You Who Came From the Star. That dude was a GREAT villain.

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... You’re Beautiful - Shinwoo; Lie to Me - Sanghee.

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Coffee Prince.

8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Coffee Prince.

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Let’s Eat. Please take me to Korea and feed me delicious food while I gaze at your beautiful face (Dujun <3)

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... I Miss You.
1. The Bridal Mask
2. Kang Min Ho (he makes me laugh)
3. Skip Beat !
4. Beethoven Virus
5. The girl who sees scent
6. There are so many but let's say Boysitter
7. Marriage, not dating
8. City Hunter (actually it's not the first one but the one that made me addicted)
9. All those who finish well with the perfect boyfriend ^^
10. Boss&Me ( I don't really know why)
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Golden Empire

2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Feng Teng, Boss & Me

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Maybe It Sealed with a Kiss, not sure

4. Drama you wish that never existed is .......  Temptation

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Min Jæ, Golden Empire - a real psychopath

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... None

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Golden Empire (drama) & Lovers (romantic drama)

8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Padam Padam

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Maybe You From Another Star

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... I haven't rewatched any of my dramas yet.
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ A Tree With Deep Roots
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... ahah I don't know maybe someone like Han Xiao Dong ( Lan Ling Wang) or Shogo ( Home Drama) or Ping Yao (Aim High) cause he has a great sense of humour.
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is .......  0, because I generally tend to favor Open ending.
4. Drama you wish that never existed is .......  Surplus Princess
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Mi Shil in Queen Seon Deok !
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... Fated to Love You ( Tw Version) Dylan ♥.♥
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ......  Iljimae it has a special place in my heart as my first Historical drama.
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Hana Yori Dango
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... In A Good Way; When I see this drama I realize that my college years were wasted.
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... too many to mention only just one.
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ White Christmas

2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... I don't know... :D

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Korean Liar Game. 

4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... You Who Came From The Star... It was horrible. 

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... A Man's Story, Kim Kang Woo is amazing. :) (Oh, and Lee Joon in Gap Dong was great too) 

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ......  I don't know. :D Almost every drama ever? 

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... White Christmas, Bridal Mask, A Man's Story... 

8. Drama that you first watched was ...... The Bridal Mask. 

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... I don't have any.

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... White Christmas, maybe. Or The Bridal Mask.
1.        Gunshi Kanbei (well, there are many dramas with good plots but if I have to name one that i could find no faults with…)
2.       The male lead in Virgin Road (yeah, I’ve forgotten his name but I really fell for him) 
3.       Iki mo dekinai natsu
4.       Alice no toge (okay, to wish that it never existed is harsh, but it was a disappointment)
5.       I don’t know! Mitsu no aji? Because Kanno Miho’s character was impressively scary… but on the other hand I guess she does not count as “evil” after all.
6.       Hana yori dango.
7.       Because I already said Gunshi Kanbei, I’ll say Beethoven Virus without hesitation!
8.       Rich Man, Poor Woman
9.       Antique. (Cakes, pastries…..)
10.     I don’t know, because I have never rewatched a drama.
1. I hear your voice.
2. Lee Jong Suk.
3. ISWAK 2. :(
4. Flower Boy Next Door. 
5. School 2015
6. School 2015. xD 
7. Devil Beside You
8. Playful Kiss
9.   Just You
10. Devil Beside You or Autumn Concerto !!
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ ISWAK
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... CHILBONG!!!!!
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Itazura na Kiss 2 (I really wish there's more to their married life now that they ** have a child ** (highlight to view spoiler)
4. Drama you wish that never existed is .......  Reply 1994 episode 20 and 21. Why.
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Chef Kwon Jaehee (TGWSS) was stupid but he was a really scary psychopath.
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... CHILBONG!!!
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Goong!
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Meteor Garden (taiwan) hahaha
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... ISWAK
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  .......Reply 1994 lol (oh the agony of Cider Couple shippers, tears everytime)
1. Drama that has the best plot is... Arang and the Magistrate.

2. Drama character you would like to marry is... I'm really not sure. Maybe Nakatsu (Hana Kimi 2007).

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is... Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

4. Drama you wish that never existed is... Heirs.

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is... Hmmm... I'll go with Shunji (Bridal Mask).

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is... I remember really wanting Makino and Rui to end up together when I first watched Hana Yori Dango.

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is... Long Vacation.

8. Drama that you first watched was... Snow White/Taste Sweet Love.

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is... Nodame Cantabile.

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is... Shining Inheritance.

1. Drama that has the best plot is  Queen In Hyun’s Man. I absolutely adore how they turn the story and this end is the most appropriate and powerful end this drama could ever have ! ❤

2. Drama character you would like to marry is Fang Zhan Cheng in Someone like you, he's so perfect, so romantic, so thoughtful, I WANT THE SAME !!! Or maybe Li Da Ren from In Time With You, this guy is the most suitable guy every girl could wish for ! 

3. Drama that you would love to have the next chapter to is too many I can't tell.... Every dramas about friendship and nice beautiful unforgettable relationship. I wish I can continue watching their relationship growing and evolving allowing me to be a part of it (kind of)

4. Drama you wish that never existed is Surplus Princess. No need to say more, a purely waste of time.

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is You Who Came From The Star, Man what a creepy scary evil guy !!

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is Bull Fighting without any hesitation ! The main lead was such an asshole and the second lead was a really loyal kind attentive caring friend (Who I also find much more attractive... kekeke)

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is Cheongdamdong Alice. This drama was a complete unexpected big crush. No rational explanation. XD 

8. Drama that you first watched was Hana Kimi.

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is Friends 2002. I'd freaking love falling in love with a handsome nice korean guy while traveling to China. ^^

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is Mars. I felt deeply in love with the manga and the live version is really well done and each character suit so much the manga version, it still gives me goosebumps even after the third time. 

1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ Arang and the Magistrate

2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Eun Ho from Arang and the Magistrate

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Gu Family Book

4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Missing You

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... My Girl

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... Hana Yori Dango

8. Drama that you first watched was ......Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... Last Cinderella haha when I am that age I want Miura to fall for me! :p

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... Arang and the Magistrate.

1. Drama that has the best plot is ........  King2Hearts 

2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Shin Se Gi

3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Faith 

4. Drama you wish that never existed is ....... Nail Shop Paris 

5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Missing you ....Hot rich  Psychopath on plate who doesn't love it?  

6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... Fated to Love You I was not disappointed by the first lead though 

7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ......  Cheesy Romance, Cliche Drama's With happy thriller and suspense 

8. Drama that you first watched was ...... Boys over Flowers 

9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... You Who Came from the Stars I wanna meet HOT ET too 

10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it i ....... 
King2Hearts
1. Drama that has the best plot is ........ White Christmas
2. Drama character you would like to marry is ...... Lee Jong Suk as Choi Dal Po (Pinocchio) & Park Soo Ha (I Hear Your Voice)
3. Drama that you would love to have next chapter to is ....... Vampire Flower
4. Drama you wish that never existed is .......  None
5. Drama with the best evil character in it is  ...... Jeong Wung In as Min Joon Kook (I Hear Your Voice)
6. Drama that you would like to have 2nd lead win at the end is ...... You're Beautiful
7. Drama that you like the most (romantic, suspense, historical or other) is ...... There are too many one example Who Are You: School 2015
8. Drama that you first watched was ...... I guess it was Boys Before Flowers
9. Drama that you wish you had a chance to experience in real life is  ....... The Heirs
10. Drama that will always have the most effect on you no matter how many times you rewatch it is  ....... School 2013