mac_makeup wrote: I'm watching 49 days as well, though I started it after it had been airing for a weeks already but then everyone seemed to be talking about it and I got interested. I was hooked after the third episode. I'm really excited to see how it's going to end - I think it's very well done both plot and acting wise.

I also started Manny, I've watched four episodes but so far it's been very average. I might finish it - or might not.

Can you hear my heart sounds interesting, maybe I should try that one, too...

Gotta Agree with D .. you should watch Can you hear my heart..
Irritioda wrote: I choked back my tears on that scene ((: but they fell on the part where Woo Ri said to Joon Ha all the things that she wanted to say when they'll be able to find Ma Roo :p

Ahhhhh .... :( ... after this drama finishes i will re watch it al over again ....how can i helpt it :) .. every epi IS worth the wait.. :)
msreby wrote: I'm watching Can You Hear My Heart, Manny, King Geunchogo, New Tales of Gisaeng, The Duo, 49 Days (plus others no longer airing)... now you understand why I hardly have time to come and chat with you ! :D

hahaha ... i have cut down on my watching which is why i am here to chat.. i like talking to everyone.. now my husband thinks i am addicted to MDL :( ..
Irritioda wrote: Go watch it!!! ^^ I swear every episode is worth the wait :)

Okay, after all these recommendations, I will definitely start watching Can you hear my heart. Thanks! =)

WeetryHestofs wrote: HR.. i was the same until i came here... everyone suggested me to watch it and i ended up watching 7 episodes in a row.. i think me and SsssuuuussSSSsuuu started watching it almost at the same time.. eh Suusuu :P

Biiiiiiiiyyyyyyyaaaaa, maybe we did start watching it at the same time - but how come you are so sure? Were you spying on my drama list?! (By all means, do that, I don't mind.) =)

nickor wrote: now my husband thinks i am addicted to MDL :( ..

Well, aren't you? ;) (Note: The pot calling the kettle black here...)
I'm watching Can You Hear My Heart and 49 Days... I was watching Manny but I have to leave that one, at least for a while-- the mom is just a little too annoying for me ^^;

49 Days is fun and exciting though, I really enjoy it! And CYHMH is just so beautiful ;__; It actually makes me cry, which is something dramas don't do very often. The end of ep 10 was just so sweet <3
njxian wrote: Okay, after all these recommendations, I will definitely start watching Can you hear my heart. Thanks! =)

Biiiiiiiiyyyyyyyaaaaa, maybe we did start watching it at the same time - but how come you are so sure? Were you spying on my drama list?! (By all means, do that, I don't mind.) =)

Well, aren't you? ;) (Note: The pot calling the kettle black here...)

wont it be fun :D .. you can go all " omg Biiiiyaaaaa it was so0oo good. i love this and that ..hehe or the opposite ..

am so sure because i remember you talking about it ... i read it somewhere. may be it was chat thread :) good thing is that we both are glad to watch it hehe

yes GUILTYYY !!!
moedbet wrote: I'm watching Can You Hear My Heart and 49 Days... I was watching Manny but I have to leave that one, at least for a while-- the mom is just a little too annoying for me ^^;

49 Days is fun and exciting though, I really enjoy it! And CYHMH is just so beautiful ;__; It actually makes me cry, which is something dramas don't do very often. The end of ep 10 was just so sweet <3

iiiii lawwwvveeee how it ended too .. i watched only that scene three times :)
Can You Hear My Heart and 49 Days. XD I was going to wait to watch both of these at a later time so that I wouldn't be waiting on the episodes each week, but I failed at resisting the temptation.
I'm watching 49days, Baby-faced beauty, Best Love, Manny & Midas.
I'm watching 49 days, Manny & Midas.
I might try Can You Hear My Heart. :D
I'm watching 49 days, and I confess I like talking about it more than I enjoy the drama. The acting of all is really static, never changing or developing, so that although the plot is very entertaining and I too want to know what happens next, I hiccup through each episode, mostly gritting my teeth at Song's stone face and sloth pace, Min Ho's furrowed brows, Kang's superpowers in discovering every detail of the 49 days process (I'll call him SuperKang from now on ) and Seo Woo oblivious expression.
I promise if Ji Hyun squeaks "appa!!!" or "ottokke!!!" in that whining tone one more time, I smash the monitor.

Sorry people, don't hate me too much.

I like Scheduler though. He's a breath of fresh air in the drama.
i love scheduler too ... his acting as well as his character is reallyy fine :D
Watching 49 days as well and really loving it... I tried to watch Manny but it fizzled out for me. But the first two episodes of Best Love/The Greatest Love were so entertaining and Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Seung Won are two actors I love to watch. I hope this drama keeps up it's promise! I am really looking forward to Lie To Me! Midas I just finished this past weekend and wish dearly that it ended better.
Manny, The Greatest love and Baby-faced beauty... Right now... (And the taiwanese Drunken to love you) Giong to watch Lie to me as soon as it's subbed ^^