Watching Meteor Garden
I'm watching Ojakgyo Brothers and Coffee House :)
I'm watching A thousand Kisses (ep 12) and just started Chuno (aka Slave Hunters), up next is A Tree With Deep Roots/ Deep Rooted Tree.
Started Watching Bu Bu Jing Xin [Startling By Each Step]. It's my very first Chinese drama, have only seen 3 episodes so far but I can tell I'm going to become addicted to it :p I have heard lots of good reviews about this drama and am excited to see how the story plays out. Takes some getting used to the half bald heads of the princes, but you'll find some of them are cute. Like the 1Oth prince (: Haha
just started otomen and really enjoying it. i'm on epi 3.

currently airing dramas: only one for now Barairo no Seisen. i enjoyed epi 1. a mother and house wife whose husband cheated on her is trying to find herself and her worth as a woman by trying to become a model. i already feel for this woman after epi 1. and i want more of this drama.
LisNoir wrote: Right now I'm watching

Material Queen- I absolutely love this drama. I read the story description, started it watching and fell in love. Some people might not like it because the main female lead is materialistic (refer to the title...), but I think she is more real than those whiny saps. I love how her character is growing.

The Holy Pearl- The story interests me, but it's a Chinese drama and I'm not too fond of the acting. I'm on EP 8.

I'm watching more, but some like, Meitantei no Okite, I'm trying to watch slowly so I can savor MS...lol

OK, forget all about this post...I started watching Startling By Each Step last night. I am addicted and I'm ep 19.....
I'm watching The Greatest Love. LSG's cameo was so cute. :)
eragon92 wrote: City Hunter

Good Choice!!! If you want, post in the City Hunter thread! We had a hacker who deleted our awesome thread and we need to rebuild it. Post your thoughts...if you want...as you watch. There is another poster "abs" who is watching with her parents! It's hilarious.
I'm still watching Princess' Man. I'm 1/2 way through ep 20. Sooo good!
Sleepninja wrote: I'm watching The Greatest Love. LSG's cameo was so cute. :)

It was cuteeeeee (:
Protect the Boss...so far so good
Waiting on the last subs of WBDS... Vampire Prosecutor.. Kinda at a lull with Protect the Boss.. haven't added it yet but I am also eagerly awaiting more subs for this one: Barairo no Seisen
Currently Airing Dramas:

Vampire Prosecuter- very interesting stuff, different than what I'm use to watching but the eps go by fast.
Birddie Buddy- the story starts off slow but its never boring. and since episode 12 its become really really good and fast paced
The Musical- Seriously this is the surprise drama of the year! I really disliked Koo Hye Sun's portrayal of Jan Di in BOF but here I feel like she fits her role so well which made me like her as an actress. And Dainel Choi is too cute in this. The story is so good and this drama is very well written. Nice supporting cast as well.

Completed:
Giant (K drama)- Just started watching this and I have 59 episodes to go. Honestly Im not sure why I decided to watch this because its so long and its the not the typical drama Id go for. but it does have high ratings and good reviews and i want something different to watch so ill have to see just how amazing it is.
Endless Love(T drama)- this is actually good for a T drama. I usually cant finish a T drama cause the acting turns me off but they have solid actors in this one and the story is good. The episodes are a little longer than id like so its taking me longer to finish. The angst is starting to get to me too. But i want to finish this by the end of this week...
-sgramirez wrote: I'm currently watching Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again (second season of the Chinese version of Hana Yori Dango). I hated the first season, but I'm forcing myself to watch the second season for no particular reason. I think it's because I'm masochistic.

OMG u managed to finish the 1st season?? I gave up after the 17th ep or so. I really wanted to finish because the acting was actually pretty good but the story was too slow for me!