Coffee Prince x10 possible more or less ( Yes ive watched it way to many times that I know some of the digloue and main songs)
Boys over flowers x4
Heartstrings x 4
Personal Taste x3
Prosecutor Princess x4
Take Care of the Young Lady x3
The Vineyard Man x3
You're beautiful x3
kdramamad wrote: Coffee Prince x10 possible more or less ( Yes ive watched it way to many times that I know some of the digloue and main songs)
Boys over flowers x4
Heartstrings x 4
Personal Taste x3
Prosecutor Princess x4
Take Care of the Young Lady x3
The Vineyard Man x3
You're beautiful x3

Thats awesome.. <3
VioletSakura wrote: I'm a pro-rewatcher ^^ yoroshiku-ne :p
More than 8 times (OMG) - Nobuta (I'll watch it more, I'm sure)
More than 5 times - Hana Yori Dango (season 1&2)
More than 5 times - Hana Kimi (2009 version, of course)
4 times - You're Beautiful
3 times - BBF (Korean)
3 times - Cat Street
3 times - Shinning Inheritance
3 times - Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
2 times - Secret Garden, Coffee Prince, Love Shuffle... (this is all that come into my mind for the moment, but be sure, there's more) :p

Oh! Love Shuffle a great one I should re-watch..
Hana Kimi (2007) Nodame cantabile (drama, SP and movies) more than 2 times.. maybe 5? xD Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Kurosagi Hana Yori Dango both season.
Princess Hours:13 Coffee Prince: 11 It Started With A Kiss: 5 They Kiss Again: 5 You're Beautiful: 4 Bad Couple: 4 Full House: 3 My Name is Kim Sam Soon: 3 Love Story in Harvard: 3 I've rewatced a lot of dramas for the 2nd time. I just couldn't remember 'em anymore. =))))
kdramamad wrote: Coffee Prince x10 possible more or less ( Yes ive watched it way to many times that I know some of the digloue and main songs)

Coffee Prince is Coffee Prince. What else could others say? =)) Wishing there'd be a part 2. Ending was such a cliffhanger with the 2 of 'em just drinking coffee. -___- Still love it tho! :">
SakuraDanielle wrote: Thats awesome.. <3

haha yeh its weird right? I know wat some of the digloue is without needing the english. Im obessed and coffee prince is my most prized obession i swear !

canyousaywhuut wrote: Coffee Prince is Coffee Prince. What else could others say? =)) Wishing there'd be a part 2. Ending was such a cliffhanger with the 2 of 'em just drinking coffee. -___- Still love it tho! :">

IKR! i was so disappointed. i was hoping to see them get married and maybe have children. Also i wanted to see han seong and Hoo Joo have a child too :(( -sigh- spose we can only but dream maybe they will one day *hopes*
I do like to rewatch dramas but my "to watch" list is so long already. The ones I got a chance to rewatch are: 1. You're Beautiful- 2.5 times (I own it and the 3rd time i tried to rewatch it i only got to watch through more than half the eps) 2. Coffee Prince- twice 3. Hana Yori Dongo 1- twice ( i still have to finish rewatching the second season) 4. Pasta- twice 5. Hana Kimi- twice 6. My Princess- twice 7. Secret Garden- twice I started rewatching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho & City Hall but never got to finish...
kdramamad wrote:
IKR! i was so disappointed. i was hoping to see them get married and maybe have children. Also i wanted to see han seong and Hoo Joo have a child too :(( -sigh- spose we can only but dream maybe they will one day *hopes*

I think Han Seong and Hyo Joo will have a child but she had a miscarriage?? I heard of a part 2 after the drama ended and they said that they'll start filming after Gong Yoo's service and it's been 2 years since then so I think... bye bye Coffee Prince 2. The man who portrayed Hwang Min Yeop is also dead so if ever there'll be a part 2, I dont think that person will be better than the original. (Original's always the best)
kdramafan89 wrote: I do like to rewatch dramas but my "to watch" list is so long already.

The ones I got a chance to rewatch are:

1. You're Beautiful- 2.5 times (I own it and the 3rd time i tried to rewatch it i only got to watch through more than half the eps)

1st look and I thought you rewatched it 25 times. I will be impressed once again, but oh! it's 2.5! HAHA!
canyousaywhuut wrote: I think Han Seong and Hyo Joo will have a child but she had a miscarriage?? I heard of a part 2 after the drama ended and they said that they'll start filming after Gong Yoo's service and it's been 2 years since then so I think... bye bye Coffee Prince 2. The man who portrayed Hwang Min Yeop is also dead so if ever there'll be a part 2, I dont think that person will be better than the original. (Original's always the best)

HIS DEAD SINCE WHEN!!!! what happened??? and yeh she did, she was working too much and not resting. she doubled over in pain and han seong found her and then she was in the hospital. I assumed she had a miscarriage because they was also looking at the little baby shoes. Maybe I got it wrong?

Thats so sad i really want a coffee prince too :(
Boys Before Flowers 3 times (LEE MIN HO <333333 And I love the rest of the cast and the drama it self :3) Devil Beside You 2 times (MIKE HE <33333333 And the drama was just so sweet and I loved each episode!) Goong 2 times (Kim Jeong Hoon is perfection.) Hana Kimi (The Taiwanese Version) 2/3 times (It is so funny and JIRO WANG <333333) You're Beautiful (JANG GEUN SUK <3333 HONGKI <33333 YOUNGHWA <33333 This drama is my fave drama ever! Just love it soo much :3)
kdramamad wrote: HIS DEAD SINCE WHEN!!!! what happened??? and yeh she did, she was working too much and not resting. she doubled over in pain and han seong found her and then she was in the hospital. I assumed she had a miscarriage because they was also looking at the little baby shoes. Maybe I got it wrong?

It was soooo sad when he died. He was involved in a car accident. Coffee Prince cast even attended his funeral. That was when Gong Yoo was in the military.

Here's the article if you wanna confirm it:
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/default.asp?display=coffee_prince_lee_un_died_in_a_motorbike_crash.._-10582
canyousaywhuut wrote: It was soooo sad when he died. He was involved in a car accident. Coffee Prince cast even attended his funeral. That was when Gong Yoo was in the military.

Here's the article if you wanna confirm it:
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/default.asp?display=coffee_prince_lee_un_died_in_a_motorbike_crash.._-10582

omg thats so sad :'( im so sad now
kdramamad wrote: HIS DEAD SINCE WHEN!!!! what happened??? and yeh she did, she was working too much and not resting. she doubled over in pain and han seong found her and then she was in the hospital. I assumed she had a miscarriage because they was also looking at the little baby shoes. Maybe I got it wrong?

Here's a more detailed article with pictures. :P

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-and-coffee-prince-cast-at-lee-eons-death-08-2008
http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/08/gong-yoos-goodbye-message-to-lee-eon/