kdramamad wrote: thats so sad ;'((

I knooow! Waffle Sun Ki's crying his eyeballs out! I just realized it was Waffle Sun Ki now. I thought it was just some random friend. I never realized it was Kim Jae Wook until I read the post. :P
there are a bunch i have watched twice but only a few that hung on to their magic the 2nd time around. the ones that made the cut: Mary Stayed out all Night- i've seen it like 4 times. it's like crack, i know it's not good for me but still i must have it. City Hunter- 2 times. still a ten. Boys over Flowers- 2 times. it was fluff to begin with and it stayed fluffy. Coffee Prince- 2 times. the only thing that really seemed less was that the guy w/ the dog and his GF drama were boring as hell the 2nd time around. Full House- 2 times :) i think those were the only ones i loved just as much when i rewatched them.
Until now I never Rewatched a Drama because my ´´Plan to Watch list´´ is to long =) but I´d like to Rewatch 1.Nobuta wo Produce (is my first and fav drama) 2.Hana Kimi 3.Hana Dori Yango 4.Ikemen Desu Ne (I love this drama xD) 5.Gokusen (this too) 6.Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge 7.Atashinichi no Danshi
canyousaywhuut wrote: I knooow! Waffle Sun Ki's crying his eyeballs out! I just realized it was Waffle Sun Ki now. I thought it was just some random friend. I never realized it was Kim Jae Wook until I read the post. :P

aha its such a shame no one can replace him thou in coffee prince if they did do a coffee prince 2 :((( I don't think i wud enjoy it as much coffee prince original cast ftw <333
You're Beautiful x 2 LIFE x 3 1 Litre of Tears x 4 Koizora x 3 Hana Yori Dango x 2 Kamisama mou sukoshi Dake x 2 MARS, watching it now for the 2nd time.
MonjaElisa wrote: You're Beautiful x 2
LIFE x 3
1 Litre of Tears x 4
Koizora x 3
Hana Yori Dango x 2
Kamisama mou sukoshi Dake x 2
MARS, watching it now for the 2nd time.

Omg how can u of watched it 3 times, I watched life once and i cried because the bullying is just so unthinkable. I was bullied but i am so glad that it was never that extreme :((
Full House Stairway to Heaven My Girl Sassy Girl Chun Hyang You're beautiful Coffee Prince Sai No Haha Hana Yori Dango
Mirichan wrote: LOL so many I have re-watched!
Some Which I still remember good are:
1)Nobuta(3 times I think +favorite episodes)
2)Gokusen 1+2+3+ Movie (lol probably 10 times now+favorite episodes and that are many:p)
3)Hana Yori Dango(whole both season and movie 5 times+ first , second, third and eight episode of S1 15 times or more:D)
4) Boys Over Flowers(two times)
5)Bloody Monday 1+2(now re-watching third time)
6)Hana Kimi(four times+watched favorite episode almost every day for a certain time^_^)
7)Movie-The Prince of Tennis(six times)
8)Hidarime Tantei Eye love this DRaMA+special(rewatched 6 times)
9) Tantei Gakuen Q + special(rewatched 6 times too~+favorite episodes)
10)Meichan no Shitsuji(rewatched 1 time)
11)Movie-Lovely Complex( rewatched two times)
12)Hot Shot(rewatched 5 times+ watched favorite scenes)
13)Seducing Mr.Perfect(1 times)
I still have a few more but I somehow can't remember right now because somehow I am not rewatching so much anymore:P

I am afraid no one is as crazy like me(T.T)
^ wow that's alot and you've rewatched those dramas alot of times too :O i don't rewatch dramas alot of times~ only if i missed it or the characters in it lol
Mirichan wrote: I am afraid no one is as crazy like me(T.T)

I think you might be right :p
dongholove wrote: ^ wow that's alot and you've rewatched those dramas alot of times too :O
i don't rewatch dramas alot of times~ only if i missed it or the characters in it lol

Well...ME TOO:D I just missed the characters and watched them then.But I must say it was the time I still
didn´t know MDL and I had much time for them. Every time I think about re-watching now I remind myself of alll these great Dramas on my ptw list^^

RainFlower wrote: I think you might be right :p

O.o you agree actually....
I've watched Hana Yori Dango season 1 twice, Liar Game season 2 three times, and Kimi wa Petto twice.
Mmmmm... I don't remember exactly how many times I've watched each but here's the list:
You're Beautiful: I've watched at least 3 times complete and I've several other episodes more times.
Coffee Prince: As Lis said, it's Coffee Prince, what else can I say? I think I've watched it 4 times
Proposal Daisakusen: what can I say? It's YamaPi, and I really relate to the story. I've watched it 3 times
Hana Yori Dango and Boys Before Flowers: I've watched both versions 2 times. I've watched the Japanese version twice because it was my first drama and I loved it and the Korean I didn't like it so much but halfway through watching it, my brother started watching it with me so I had to watch it twice.
Hana Kimi: I've watched it twice and could still watch it a lot more
I litre of tears: I've watched it 3 times and ended up crying a lot always.

And....I thinks that's it
I have recently gotten my younger cousins into dramas so I rewatched a few with them Boys Over Flowers Secret Garden My Girlfriend is a Gumiho You're Beautiful Hana Yori Dango Coffee Prince