I just re-watched Dal Ja's Spring:)
coffee prince and king of baking
The only drama I've rewatched completely would have to be Your Beautiful. I love the story,actors and OST so no matter how many times I watch it I still enjoy it. I have rewatched the movie Sophie's Revenge like 6 times....not really sure why but I find it really funny. But honestly I don't tend to rewatch dramas and if I do rewatch them I only watch the episodes I like, cause I don't always want to relive the frustration some of them gave me.
I have seen all of these at least twice some three or even four times: Autumn's Concerto Boys Before Flowers Coffee Prince Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Full House Heartstrings Lie to Me Mary Stayed Out all Night My Girl My Name is Kim Sam Soon Nodame Cantabile Protect the Boss Scent of a Woman Secret Garden The Greatest Love Wild Romance Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge You're Beautiful
The only drama I have rewatched was Goong. I only did that because a friend on MDL asked why I rated it so low and I couldn't remember...so I rewatched it. I am also in the process of rewatching BOF with a friend that wanted to see it, but I have skipped episodes that the person watched with out me. I don't no if that really counts. LOL There are so many dramas and variety shows that I want to watch that I just haven't found time to rewatch anything. Although I am tempted to watch something with Hyun Bin in it because I miss him a lot.
Taylorgg12 wrote: The only drama I've rewatched completely would have to be Your Beautiful. I love the story,actors and OST so no matter how many times I watch it I still enjoy it.
I have rewatched the movie Sophie's Revenge like 6 times....not really sure why but I find it really funny.
But honestly I don't tend to rewatch dramas and if I do rewatch them I only watch the episodes I like, cause I don't always want to relive the frustration some of them gave me.

I like Sophies' Revenge too. I might rewatch that.
Hana Kimi 3 times - Loved it everytime You're Beautiful 2 times - Loved it the first time, only liked it the second time Nodame Cantabile 2 times - Loved it both times
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon: because is Sam Soon!! That was my first total drama and I fall in love with dramas...after that my life never been the same! Without exaggerating like 10 times already! In Spanish (on tv =re runs) or in Internet with Eng or Spa subs...yeah, I'm a freak!!

Oh! My Lady: like 7 times! Why? Because I love how he struggles with life. From someone who didn't give a sh*t about anyone except himself, and was a premium jacka**... become this wonderful man/father/actor/future husband who was capable to say "as the man who love Gae Hwa, apologize" to her ex husband....Fantabolous!!!

Phoenix: 2 times. I wanted to really understand their story better.

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: 3 times coz Ugly Sunako rocks!! I love this drama! I am Sunako...I mean, I live in my own world...too bad I don't have 4 beautiful guys who live with me...mhahahha

Those are the ones I completely re watched. Obviously I skip some parts...coz, meh, they bore me! For the others, I just watch the episodes that I love, or simply read the recaps! Thank God, for the "recappers", coz, they make my drama watching easier!!
1 Litre of Tears - 2 times You're beautiful - 2 times Full house - can't remember how many times I've watched it haha. probably around 5 xD
Goong: 2 times and Playful Kiss: 2 times as well. Goong because I just love it and Playful Kiss just for the LOLs :p
I usually only rewatch my favorite episodes. The only dramas I have rewatched completely are Maou, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Hana Kimi and Code Blue. :)
Didn't I post here before? Weird... Anyway, You people are crazy! But so am I, I guess... Birds of a feather flock together. I've watched Nodame countless time ( I don't bother to count anymore. but 10+ easily), and there are quite a few dramas I watched 2-3 times (e.g. Hana Kimi, Nobuta wa Produce, ProDai, Code Blue....), it seems I mostly re-watch jdramas...
Dramas that I have rewatched: 18 vs 29 Alone In Love Brother Beat Delightful Girl Choon Hyang Hana Kimi Stand Up! I also have a habit of rewatching my favorite episodes. :)
you' re beautiful - 3 times coffee prince - 4 times boys over flowers-5 times city hunter-3 times goong- 3 times
I don’t really remember all of them, but I think I have watched Jumong, Queen Seon Duk, You’re Beautiful, Beethoven Virus and Hana Kimi, at least two times each of them.