Rurouni Kenshin
Awesome movie! 10/10
Sato Takeru and all the other actors were pretty awesome!
Love Letter
I decided to watch that after watching King of Dramas episode where they were watching this movie.

Gave it 6/10
THATCRAZYOTAKU wrote: Rurouni Kenshin
Awesome movie! 10/10
Sato Takeru and all the other actors were pretty awesome!

OOhh I can't wait to see this movie ~ been busy lately but I really want to see this movie! I love Takeru and love the manga too :)
Ultra Miracle Love Story
Bokura Ga Ita Zenpen and Bokura Ga Ita Kohen 10/10 Ikuta Toma is love and the girl that played Nanami is wonderful as well
One Missed Call Final. Watch it with a bunch of friends over TinyChat. It was really good.
Kimi ni Todoke
Gave it 10/10, so sweet, fresh and touching movie and the setting was incredibly beautiful. Couldn't stop smiling for hours after watching it for I've watched way too many movies with a sad ending lately. And yes, Haruma Miura's playing the other main role, that might have had its effect on me as well... >8D Kimi ni Todoke had what I expect from a sweet school romance j-drama.
I watched Shinobi: Heart Under Blade. I liked it a lot. :)
Moon Child, probably the 5th millionth time. XD
kimi no todoke, was an average lovestory, didnt like it much :p
Rurouni Kenshin - loved the movie! Takeru Sato and all the other actors are really great in this movie.
Rurouni Kenshin This movie is already famous and i must admit - it is worth all praise what it has given.
Rurouni Kenshin and was EPIC!!
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney I'm big big fan of the Ace Attorney games. The movie cannot compare to the epic-ness of the games but you can't expect hours and hours of plot development and character building in a 2 hour movie. As long as you don't take it too seriously and compare it to the games then it's fine to watch it. I watched it for the novelty factor and to see what the characters would be like in a live action movie. This really should have been made into an anime series instead....they can add more hilarity into it as the characters are so insane and to watch them fall apart would be much better in an anime.