harumasgirl wrote: OOhh I can't wait to see this movie ~ been busy lately but I really want to see this movie! I love Takeru and love the manga too :)

It's awesome movie! it's on DC now

katharinetat wrote: Ace Attorney!

I loved it!
harumasgirl wrote: Bokura Ga Ita Zenpen and Bokura Ga Ita Kohen
10/10 Ikuta Toma is love and the girl that played Nanami is wonderful as well

It's on my PTW list. need to watch it.

yamachu wrote: Kimi ni Todoke
Gave it 10/10, so sweet, fresh and touching movie and the setting was incredibly beautiful. Couldn't stop smiling for hours after watching it for I've watched way too many movies with a sad ending lately. And yes, Haruma Miura's playing the other main role, that might have had its effect on me as well... >8D Kimi ni Todoke had what I expect from a sweet school romance j-drama.

One of my favorites of Haruma.

addicted2dramas wrote: I watched Shinobi: Heart Under Blade. I liked it a lot. :)

Love this movie!

UnboundDream wrote: Moon Child, probably the 5th millionth time. XD

You and me both! Gackt, HYDE, and Wang Lee Hom! *inner fangirl pleased*
I Give My First Love To You. I guess that's my first and last movie atm. It has a manga of the same name and i like it ^^ watch the movie and read the manga too :)
BECK It surprised me, I enjoyed it very much ^_^
Rurouni Kenshin brilliant!!!
Kawaita hana/Pale Flower (1963) by Shinoda Masahiro
I loved Beck but I was disappointed because he sang so well but in the movie there was no sound. Although I understood the meaning I wanted to hear him sing. The last one I saw was Kami no Shizuku
Ni_azevedo wrote: I loved Beck but I was disappointed because he sang so well but in the movie there was no sound. Although I understood the meaning I wanted to hear him sing.
The last one I saw was Kami no Shizuku

Yes, I also wanted to hear him sing but it is the magic of the film ^_^
Kairo - It's always listed as one of the greatest Japanese horror movies ever, so I had very high expectations...that's why it kinda let me down. Not a bad movie by itself, though.
Nana. I was planning on reading the manga first, but lazy and to be honest, I loved it.
Ousama Game. The idea was brilliant, but the acting was pretty rubbish.
Good Movie. I love it. :)
BubbleFeetMusic wrote: Ousama Game

Good Movie. I like it. :)
Rurouni Kenshin was the last Japanese Movie that I've watched. :) Great actors, indeed. XD
harumasgirl wrote: OOhh I can't wait to see this movie ~ been busy lately but I really want to see this movie! I love Takeru and love the manga too :)

I'm sure you would love it too. :)
SuedeGirl wrote: Confessions (Kakohaku) - I enjoyed it, very nice piece and it was showing universal problems, not only the ones connected with Japanese society.

wow! It's a really good movie. I love it too. :)