harumasgirl wrote: Bokura Ga Ita Zenpen and Bokura Ga Ita Kohen
10/10 Ikuta Toma is love and the girl that played Nanami is wonderful as well

Indeed. I gave it a perfect score too. :)
yamachu wrote: Kimi ni Todoke
Gave it 10/10, so sweet, fresh and touching movie and the setting was incredibly beautiful. Couldn't stop smiling for hours after watching it for I've watched way too many movies with a sad ending lately. And yes, Haruma Miura's playing the other main role, that might have had its effect on me as well... >8D Kimi ni Todoke had what I expect from a sweet school romance j-drama.

I like this movie too. it makes me feel like I'm a high school student again. haha.
Rurouni Kenshin --pretty darn good and it was subbed on DC
Hellow n good morning to all MDL users . I just signed up n this is my first post, MDL looks like a lot of fun Now reply for the topic is 'Love Letter'. I watched it bcoz this movie was mentioned in one of the episodes of korean drama 'The King of Dramas' and i really liked it a lot. Before this i watched 'Rurouni Kenshin' I ve not watched,any of the movies stated above but i wanna give a try to Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge coz i too find this title very strange ...
"Samurai Rebellion/Joi-uchi: Hairyo tsuma shimatsu" (1967) by Kobayashi Masaki - masterpiece.
The egoists but in raw japanese TT_TT
Summer Time Machine Blue (very funny :D )
Rorourin Kenshin...awesome movie!! Incite Mill...good thriller.
wings of the kirin ~ sinzanmono movie
atslipinbag wrote: Hellow n good morning to all MDL users . I just signed up n this is my first post, MDL looks like a lot of fun

Now reply for the topic is 'Love Letter'. I watched it bcoz this movie was mentioned in one of the episodes of korean drama 'The King of Dramas' and i really liked it a lot. Before this i watched 'Rurouni Kenshin'

I ve not watched,any of the movies stated above but i wanna give a try to Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge coz i too find this title very strange ...

Do it! I loved it, even if I watched it just for the title! even if most of the people seem to hate it! XD
Everything About My Wife
Itsuka no kimi e. Didn't really like it all that much though. Last one I really liked was Rurouni Kenshin. :)