I've watched most of the Japanese & Korean dramas out there and I want to start watch Thai, Taiwanese, Chinese (mainland) dramas, and just dramas from Asia. I've seen several Taiwanese dramas (one that I'm watching now is Bromance), and only one Thai drama, the new drama Kiss Me. I'm looking for cute romance dramas, like Kiss Me , and dramas that are of high quality like Korean and Japanese dramas. Please do not recommend dramas with dubbing, (I know a lot of Chinese dramas have dubbing, so if you could, recommend dramas without it). Thanks ^^ ! 
I highly recommend Love Me If You Dare. Even though this is a crime drama, there is romance. It may focus more on the suspense and the crimes, but all the scene involving romance are so cute. The male main lead is a bit social awkward so it's hilarious.
It's my first chinese drama, since I hesitated for the same reasons you do (I can't stand those dubbed series). It does not have dubbing and the production is high quality.
I love it so far.
I recommend Boss and Me. Also, if you are enjoying Kiss Me, I suggest Say That You Love Me. It's the Mainland version.
I recommend Full House Thai it's has the same actors in the main role 
High five on the dubbing part! I've been watching C-dramas for quite some time now and I still don't like it -_- so don't worry, the ones I have recommended below don't have any of that ;) I haven't watched any Thai drama yet but I consider myself as an expert (lol) of C & TW-dramas so I shall give you the best ones I've seen so far!

Chinese:
I second Boss & Me
My Sunshine
Queen of SOP
My Best Ex-Boyfriend
Never Give Up, Dodo

Taiwanese:
Meteor Garden
Autumn's Concerto
Fated to Love You
In Time With You
The Way We Were
Down with Love
Black & White
The Hospital
It Started With A Kiss
What is Love
Hana Kimi

Those are the ones I recommend so far! Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about these dramas! :D
ugly duckling series
hormones series
I can recommend you some dramas from Taiwan and China as well:

From Taiwan I particularly liked:
Mars, actually it's the best Twdrama I watched not my number 1 but still the best, and we can't help but fall in love with the main couple.
In a Good Way set in the 90's and I think it's the best drama I watched set in that era, The main couple is so sweet and adorable, the friendship was amazing andth e music just pure masterpiece too.
My Lucky Star, it's my personal favorite, I know it's not the best Twdrama out there but I loved it from the beginning to the end, I love the development of the main characters in that one and Jimmy Lin is such a gorgeous Man. The only problem is that the main girl is dubbed since she's Korean. The Ost is perfect too and generally I think the drama is very addictive.
Bump off Lover, okay this is not a romantic drama, don't expect cute scenes or anything it's more of a psychologica dramal but I was so impressed especially that it was a first for me watching such an intriguing drama with a mystery feel from Taiwan. Highly recommended.

As mentioned above, Black and White , In Time With You and, Autumn's Concerto and It Started With a Kiss were good dramas too (I have a preference for second season of It Started with a Kiss "They Kiss Again").

From China:
Back in Time, I'm currently watching it and despite I kinda disliked the movie in the drama the friendship part is more developed and we can feel the strong bond between the 5 friends, it's not dubbed. A very refreshing drama in my opinion.
Battle of Changsha, it's a drama set in the 2nd SIno Japanese war but our main couple has some cute and sweet scenes, definitely among the best dramas I'ever watched and Highly recomended as well.
I watched many others Chinese dramas but those are historical, if you want some recs don't hesitate to ask.

Battle of Changsha was very powerful. Currently watching 'The Disguiser', which is quite good too. Both are from Mainland.

Mars - Taiwanese

My me mermaid - Chinese.  

Full house- Tha

Kiss me- Thai

Kiss the series - Thai

Devil besides me- taiwanese

Love 020 - Chinese

Bromance- Taiwanese

I second MARS and FATED TO LOVE YOU

Also recommend: Summer's Desire

*Thai*
SOTUS was a good story. Even if you aren't into BL ( I will watch any kind of couple as long as the story is good.)
U Prince Series had some cute stories but some I would skip because they have some uncomfortable situations. I think the Lovely Geologist is a fan favorite and only 4 episodes.
Full House Thai also has Mike and Aom and is really cute ( it actually de-throwned the original Korean version on my favorites list.)
Ugly Duckling series is cute although Pity Girl is the weaker story for most.
Senior Secret Love series was cute too although most people watched it for just Puppy Honey I liked Bake Me Love as well alot ( My Lil Boy was okay but the antics were a little crazy)

*Taiwan*
Just You with Aaron Yan and Puff Guo is my favorite! It is so cute~
Behind Your Smile more of a revenge drama but still very good
Bromance I watched this because of the high ratings and it didn't disappoint

*Mainland China*
Love o2o such a beautiful drama with really gorgeous leads.
Boss and Me sweet and an easy watch

*Movies*
Hello Stranger (Thai) cute story about strangers who travel in Korea together
Mr. Pride vs Mrs. Prejudice (China) kind of crazy and over the top rom/com
Sophies Revenge (China) another crazy rom/com

Thai:

U-Prince Series

Ugly Duckling Series

Senior Secret Love Series

Puer Tur

Taiwanese: Hi My Sweetheart, MARS, Devil Beside You,  It started with a kiss, They kiss again, Love Buffet, Why Why Love, Moon River, My MVP Valentine, Corner with Love, Smiling Pasta.

Even though this is against the law drama, there is romance. It may also recognition more on the suspense and the crimes, however all of the scene involving romance are so adorable. The male most important lead is a chunk social awkward so it is hilarious.University Assignment Help

Looking for Write My Essay UK? Well then, here is one name that you should not forget to consider at all costs Write My Essays. This is one service provider who will not only make sure your work is well written, it won’t cost you a lot of money either!

You can check out my personal list for Mandarin spoken drama (my rating is pretty straightforward too).

I highly recommend:

Ten Miles Peach Blossom aka Eternal Love

Journey to the West (An old drama but very funny and has the best Sun Wo Kong ever. Season 2 you can find in KissAsian)

Nirvana in Fire 1-2 (A very cool bromance drama with actions and politic or battle strategies)

Fated to Love You (prepare to cry a lot)

If you like a fluffy simple story: A Love So Beautiful