Yesyerday, I watched pt 1 of the above mentioned show on netflix.
Well, i was a bit confused,because it was around 90 long, and according to wikpedia they are 76 eps of 45 mins each. So i thought, that what they have done is doubled up the episodes. But, today, i found out that what they actually did is cut the series down to 6 90 min eps

I'm not happy with this. I will admit that I thought the first episode as shown on netflix was excellent. I'm sure they're are people who can name shows, where cutting would have benefited. I can name some myself. But I think there is a difference between the makers cutting a show, and an outside party. I would interested to know how much input the makers had in the cutting.

I guess, i didn't think much about this yesterday. But I was puzzled by something.One character in the show

receives a severe punishment. Well, it's indicated in the show that she will be punished. When we see the same character again, 

it looks as if nothing happened to her. and she now seems to have allied herself with the person who ordered the  punishment.  But we are not told for example that the punishment was stopped.

I'd be interested to see if the full version gives an explantion of what went on.

So has anybody seen this nertflix version, Maybe someone has seen both versions?

I will not be watching it on netflix. I wonder if they've cut any other korean dramas

Sorry, I'm not saying the punishment was stopped. It's just that if this character had
gone through some kind of punishment, she showed no signs of it, and the punishment being stopped would be an explanation. The other one is that the sequence when we see the character after the threat of punishment is a lot further into the story, than the netflix version would indicate.