I've watched Splash Splash Love twice now, and I'm actually wondering if there's something like it that exists (very short but enjoyable, as the subject said). Some of you might say that Splash Splash Love doesn't even count as a series, but hey! It still counts as short but enjoyable and is under the about 2-6 eps category!

As for why I'm asking this, I'm a college student right now and I really don't want to bother catching up on series I'm watching while I'm at school, and I really want to make sure that I'm doing my homework right. The last long drama I watched was Blood and let me admit, I was quite off the hook at school for a while (because I want to watch the next episodes at school but I can't).

Can anyone suggest a mini-series that is enjoyable? From any Asian country!

I can't think of many on top of my head but for now: Noble me love, High end crush, Dr Ian ---->>>these are web dramas. i.e., ~15 min per episode ! I think there is actually a thread on MDL about the list of webdramas
Ma Boy
Rock Rock Rock

Also, try some drama specials
Please Remember, Princess. 

It has 12 episode but they are only 15 mins long, the drama is so cute & funny and Sungyeol is just the cutest in it 
so even though it's not as short as you wanted, I'd still give it a go ;)
You could try watching Puck! There's only 2 Episodes just like Splash, Splash Love.
Puck! (2 ep)
Noble My Love ( 20 ep, 15 min per ep)
Dream Knight (12 ep, 15 min per ep)
Exo Next Door (16 ep, 15 min per ep)

Ugly Duckling Series from Thailand, though I'd personally skip Pity Girl. The story itself wasn't bad but the crying scenes were torture [and not because they were sad]
Also going to second Exo Next Door and Dream Knight. 
Korean - Sirius. Based on twin brothers, keeps you on edge of your seat. Very fast paced. quick sharp editing, story set in police/criminal background. Family is everything. 
Holy Land (4 episodes)
Lily Fever (this is 8 episodes but each episode is about 5 minutes long)