Some questions related to drama addiction in order to know your taste, preferences and your favorites.

General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas?
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?
3)What was your first drama(s)?
4)How many dramas have you seen so far?
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?

Specific Dramas questions:

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? - in 2008 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? - i saw an article about j-dramas in a Finnish anime magazine and there was this funny pic from Hana Kimi 3)What was your first drama(s)? - Hana Kimi 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? - I don't dare to count.... over 250 dramas. 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? - well i've watched japanese dramas more than any others so i'd say japanese. 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? - Hero (Lee Jun Ki), Iljimae, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, 14 Sai no Haha, Kimi wa Petto and LIFE + Last Friends. 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? - i watch pretty much anything... 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? - You're Beautiful and Hana Yori Dango and Kimi wa Petto and FBRS are definitely one of those. 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? - Anna-san no Omame, Kekkon Dekinai Otoko 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? - Bokura no Yuuki, Byakuyakou, GTO 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? - Proposal Daisakusen (i've been watching it for 2 years now and I still haven't watched more than 4 episodes... 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? - i don't watch airing dramas 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? - hmmmm... Well Hana Kimi Korea / To The Beautiful You is one. And hmmm... I don't know XD Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? - Iljimae, Hero and FBRS 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? - Kimi wa Petto, LIFE, HYD and 14 Sai no Haha 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? - I haven't watched many but I'd say MARS and Devil Beside You are definitely ones. 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? - haven't watched any 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? - Kimi wa Petto, HYD and FBRS 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? - Iljimae and City Hunter 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? - MR. BRAIN 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? - I don't know if I've watched any... maybe Umareru counts as one? 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? - Iljimae, Hong Gil Dong and The Tempest 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? - Gokusen 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? - That's the genre I tend to avoid... Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? - 37 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? - The Homeless Student, Kamikaze Girls and HYD Finale 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? - Japanese 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? - I watch pretty much anything... 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? - Love Exposure or Shaken Baby 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? - Kamikaze Girls 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? - Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? - .... I'm not scared at horror movies so I don't know... Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? - Mizushima Hiro and Horikita Maki 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? - Actor: Matsumoto Jun, Kimura Takuya, Lee Jun Ki, Ichihara Hayato, Jang Geun Suk. Actress: Shida Mirai, Nakama Yukie, Horikita Maki, Ayase Haruka and Rainie Yang. 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? - hmmm... I don't know... I don't know what distinguish means... 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? - Jackie Chan and Jet Li ! 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? - Nakama Yukie and Gackt 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? - Actor: Lee Seung Ki. Actress: Kawashima Umika 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? - I think it depends on the role... Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? - Physically.. I don't know. Mentally: Sawajiri Erika in 1 Litre of Tears and Kitano Kii in LIFE 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? - I don't know... maybe Nagase Tomoya in My Boss My Hero 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? - hmmm this one is difficult... 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? - Kawashima Umika in Bloody Monday 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? - i don't know... maybe some evil mom in k-dramas or then Ryo in Last Friends 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? - hmmm.... maybe Gackt in The Tempest :'DD ♥ 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? - Kii (the little girl) in Kaseifu no Mita ;__; ♥

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? hmm about 2 years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? hmm, I was bored and I asked a friend if she could recommend me something to watch
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hanakimi
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? completed: 49
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Nobuta wo produce
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? depends on my mood ^^''
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Liar Game
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Heartstrings
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? the conception of old is a bit vague but I'll say GTO
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? dunno
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Gaksital
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Arang and the Magistrate (Lee Jun Ki <3)

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Rooftop Prince
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?Nobuta wo Produce, One Litre of Tears, Liar Game,Gokusen
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?none
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?none
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Hana Kimi
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Holy Land (kor. version)
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Bloody Monday, Liar Game
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Atashinchi no danshi
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? haven't watch any
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?Gokusen
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? One litre of tears

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 63
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Farewell My Concubine
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I love them all ^^'
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? action, martial art, historical
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? The host (Korean)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Farewell My Concubine
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Ring trilogy

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? cliché but Jet Li
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? do I really have to choose
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? dunno
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Tony Leung Chiu-Wai
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kaneshiro Takeshi
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Zhang Ziyi
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Kaneshiro Takeshi

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yankumi (Gokusen)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Matsuda Shota in Don Quixote
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Chow Mo-Wan (In the mood for Love)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Kanzaki Nao
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Robert J. Pearson (the case of Itaewon Homicide)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Komikado Kensuke (Legal High)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Hatanaka Kosaku (One pound no fukuin)

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Feb. 2010
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Came across My Name is Kim Sam Soon on Hulu and loved it...
3)What was your first drama(s)? 1) My Name is Kim Sam Soon 2) My Girl 3) ....? What's Up Fox I think.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 91
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Japanese.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? 1) Coffee Prince 2) My Name is Kim Sam Soon 3) Pride 4) The City Hall 5) Love Shuffle (This could change tomorrow!)
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Rom/Com, Adventure, Mild Melodrama
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Coffee Prince, Pride, My Name is Kim Sam Soon & Liar Game
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Playful Kiss and now Big
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? I'm Sorry, I Love You, Pride, What's Up Fox
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Playful Kiss has left the worst impression on me of any drama I have ever watched.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Gaksital
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Nice Guy & Faith

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? See above: Coffee Prince, MNIKSS, The City Hall, Princess' Man, What's Up Fox, City Hunter...lots more!
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Pride, Don Quixote, Love Shuffle, Liar Game, Rondo, Nodame Cantabile
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Mars (The only one!)
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? I haven't watched any I don't think.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Coffee Prince, MNIKSS, The Greatest Love, Secret Garden, What's Up Fox ....
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Chuno, City Hunter, Gaksital, A Man's Story,
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Liar Game, Rondo
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Fermentation Family
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Princess' Man, Chuno, A Tree w/Deep Roots (That I still have to finish!
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Dream High
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? I'm Sorry, I Love You, Cain & Abel, Padam Padam

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 32
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? ??? I don't know about this. Petty Romance & Phungsan Dog. They weren't perfect but they both touched me in their own ways.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? No preference yet.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Rom Com, Adventure, Quirky, Sexy, Intense.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I'm a Cyborg but that's okay.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Petty Romance
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? A Moment To Remember
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? None...Chilling Romance is the closest I can come to Scary.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Kim Sun Ah, So Ji Sub, Shota Matsuda, Yoon Kye Sang, Won Bin, Jung Woo Sung, Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo and on and on.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kim Sun Ah, So Ji Sub and Gong Yoo. They always dress classy, if that is what you mean.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Rain, Jet Li. They are the only two I've actually seen in action.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? So Ji Sub is pretty cool!
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Gu Hye Sun
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Kim Sun Ah & So Ji Sub, Shota Matsuda and Park Shi Hoo

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lee Se Ryung from The Princess' Man is a pretty strong woman. & Lee Yoon Sung (City Hunter) was a very strong character as well.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Dokko Jin from The Greatest love. He cracked me up!
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Seung Yoo from The Princess' Man & Jo Gook from The City Hall
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Oh Ha Ni from Playful Kiss. Good Lord she was dumb.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I would say Lee Su Yang from Princess man & Kimura Shunji from Gaksital
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Katsuragi Toshio from Kurosagi & Park Byung Gak (Fashion Mogul) from What's Up Fox
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Oh Young Ji from Cain & Abel & Shirota Masataka from Don Quixote.
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? -Spring 2011 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? -I found the live action of an anime i liked ang got addicted 3)What was your first drama(s)? -Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? -82 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? -Korean and Japanese 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? -Atashinchi no danshi, You're beautiful, Hana Kimi... 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? - Comedy, Romance, but i watch everything^^ 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? -Gokusen 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? -Goong 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? -Kimi Wa Petto, Full House and Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (xD) they are all 2003 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? -Princess Princess D 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? -I'm not watching one 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? - To The Beautiful You Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? -Heartstrings 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? -Ouran High School Host Club 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? -Devil Beside You 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -Don't know any 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? - Flower Boy Ramyun Shop 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? -City Hunter (even though it isn't just action^^) 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? -Liar Game (?) 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? -Love Rain ...if that counts 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? -Queen Inhyun's Man 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? -Dream High 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? -49 Days Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? -56 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? -Moon Child 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? -Japanese 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? -everything 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? -I'm a Cyborg, but that's okay 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? -Attack on the Pin-Up Boys 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? -Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? - Chilling Romance Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? -Yamashita Tomohisa 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? - can't decide ^^ 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? -What's distinguish?? 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? - Jackie Chan 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? - Jiro Wang, Yamapi 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? -Cha Tae Hyun 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? -Jang Geun Suk Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? -Genji Takiya (Crows Zero) 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? -Nakatsu Shuichi (Hana Kimi), Jeremy (You're beautiful) 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? -Kamiya Naoki (Buzzer Beat) 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? - Takasugi Natsu (Bandage) 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? -J (Bloody Monday) 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? -Noda Megumi ( Nodame Cantabile), L (Death Note), Stresemann (nodame Cantabile) 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? -Kanzaki Nao (Liar Game)

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I dont really now. Got really into it maybe a year ago or so
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? It's so addictive! kk~ I just watched some for fun and found myself dragged into the marvelous fandom
3)What was your first drama(s)? .....I can't remember stuff like that
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 11 hohoohoho okai I'm a really slow watcher :3
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?I have only seen Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese dramas. I liked all three.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I really can't choose. I LOVED Hana kimi the japanese version and Shut up flower boy band. So yah those two.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Not really into just one thing. It has to make me laugh tho. If it can make me laugh and cry lol I'm happy.I like the whole girl cross dressing as a boy thing
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Almost every drama I watch lol
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?None. Really. I've seen some really bad movies though
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?Old..? Define old..
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? My drama experience might be a little too short for this ToT
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Not watching anything right now
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?To the beautiful you FYEAH

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Shut Up Flower Boy Band.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?Hana Kimi..and Tumbling was awesome
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Only seen Hana Kimi LOL I feel like such a noob xDD
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?---
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?I really dont wanna say Hana kimi again sooo Ouran High School Host club lmfao. You're Beautiful was good too
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?...SUFBB xD
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?Dont think I've seen any of those...If only Death Note was a drama xD
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?-o_O
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Only seen a couple episodes on one show but Dont know the name of it....
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? I feel like giving up lmfao ok um..Dream High xD and SUFBB..and Hana kimi x)))
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?--

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? according to my list,12 lol. But I've seen more just dont know the names OTL
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?Norwegian Wood. Kamikaze Girls comes second
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?Anything except for horror :3 A little horror is ok tho'
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Attack On the Pin Up boys...
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Detroit Metal City was um very interesting
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? L change the world :''''(((( okai Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu was good too. But only because I had read the manga before
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?None

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?kkk It was probably like Jackie Chan or someone xD
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?hard one...Kenichi Matsuyama
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yamamoto Yusuke..smiling...LOL
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?dunno
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?Kenichi Matsuyama no doubt
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?I dont hate anyone >o<
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?Yanagishita Tomo and Kim Soo Hyun :')

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Ichigo Shirayuri in Kamikaze Girls
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu in any hana kimi version<33
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kang Shin Woo in You're Beautiful
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Suoh Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club kkkk~~
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I dunno. There's always someone I wan't to kill lol
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? They're all weird
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?Light Yagami from Death Note.............

Okai I'll come back to this in a few years lol
Lets ignore all the typos, yes? ^__^

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Let's see....I think it was 3 years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Well it was by mistake:D....while I was looking for an anime I saw a page named "DramaCrazy" and found the liveaction for the anime
3)What was your first drama(s)? It was a japanase one...it remained one of my favorites: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/Perfect girl evolution
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 70 till now
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Well I find japanase dramas more interesting to watch because I think the actors are a little better...anyway the korean one are great too
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? This is really hard...I'll put the one that I couldn't put at favorites because of the lack of space: MARS, Queen Seon Duk, BOSS and Fated to Love You
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Well this is really hard....Well I like criminal ones but also romantic ones...I guess it depends on my state of mind
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? This is a problem i have recently...I can't find a drama thhat won't get me bored and make me skip some parts:D...but I was very obssesed with Gokusen
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?Brown Sugar Macchiato...can't say I watched all the episodes but that one gave me a headache
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?Meteor Garden (2001) it's that old?
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Tokyo Juliet...it was realy dissapointing
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Well I watched Love Rain recently and really loved it
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Liar Game: Reborn

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Queen Seon Duk, Love Rain, Lie to Me, Iljimae
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? LIAR GAME, Jiu, Nobuta Wo Produce, Lucky Seven
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? MARS, Devil Beside You, ISWAK and TKA
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Never seen one:))
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Have a long list here sooo....Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, You're beautiful, Personal Taste, Playfull Kiss, My Princess and so on
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Iljimae and City Hunter
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Liar Game, Jiu, Lucky Seven, BOSS
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Shining Inheritance for sure
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Queen Seon Duk...my first historical drama
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango and 18, Censoring or Not? - this one was so funny
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Goong, Iljimae, Love Rain, Secret Garden

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Only 38....46 if you put Specials too:))
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean and Japanase
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romantic and about life
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Dasepo Naughty Girls and Dangerous Love
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Sophie's Revenge
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? I have many sad movies that I've watched...Dear Friends and Yuuki
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Chilling Romance...I don't watch horror asian movies

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Well Jackie Chan of course....but I'll say Kamenashi Kazuya and Aya Oomasa
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? This one is really hard....Kim Nam Gil and Nakama Yukie
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Well Matsuda Shota has his eyebrows...sexy by the way....and for an actress I think is Barbie Hsu
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? For an actress is Kuroki Meisa and man...Eita
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Nam Gil and Tanihara Shosuke
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Well while I watch a drama I always hava a character that I hate but only 2 remaind in my mind: Kim Mi Sook( evil stepmom in Shining Inheritance) and Ko Hyun Jung (Queen Seon Duk)...but I have to admit that I somehow love/hate her at the same time
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Barbie Hsu, Kamenashi Kazuya, Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lee Yo Won as Queen Seon duk
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Suzuki Kosuke as Fukunaga Yuji(Liar Game)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Hyun Bin as Kim Joo Won
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Yamamoto Yusuke as Suoh Tamaki
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Ko Hyun Jung as Lady Mi Shil
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Miyazaki Aoi as Sasaki Nanae

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? A few years ago :D. I think in.. 2008-2009?
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Well, everyone was taling about Hana Kimi, and I thought " Well, let's give it a try ^^". But I finished it, and I didn't watch any drama. One year later my passion started ^^!
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Kimi :D.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 52 so far.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I preffer Korean dramas. The cinematography is better in my opinion, the language is cute and I liked those clichees.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Queen Seon Duk, 49 Days, Queen In Hyun's Man.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Comedy, Drama, and sometimes I enjoy watching hystorical dramas.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? You're Beautiful.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Muscle Girl. I watched it for Lee Hong Ki, but it was.. bad. Very bad.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Majo No Jouken <3.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Fashion King. It was bad, and I couldn't help myself and I dropped it.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Bridal Mask I think. I don't watch many dramas of this season, so.. Bridal Mask.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Vampire Prosecutor Season 2.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Queen Seon Duk <3!
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Uhm.. Koizora, I think :D.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? I haven't watched many Taiwanese dramas, but let's say Hi My Sweetheart.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? DEFINITELY Queen in Hyun's Man <3!
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Vampire Prosecutor.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Does Shining Inheritance count?
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Queen Seon Duk!
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Shut Up SLower Boy Band ^^!
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? The Equator Man.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 34
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? More Than Blue. I have seen it 3 times, and I even watched it with my friend.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I preffer Korean movies, but I have Japanese, Taiwanese and Hong Kong movies on my favorites.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Comedy and Romance and Tragedy.
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Let's say Tattoo.
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Penny Pinchers - maybe.
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? More Than Blue.. And Koizora.. And The Butterfly Lovers.. Aaand Nobody Knows.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Death Bell, even if it wasn't that scary in the end.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Horikita Maki ^^.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Actor - Lee Joon Hyuk, and actress Lee Yo Won.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Maybe TOP :-?.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? -
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Actress - Koo Hye Sun, Park Min Young, Yoona.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Joon Hyuk and Uhm Tae Woong.

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Maybe Deok Man?
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Joseon 4 from The Rooftop Prince.
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Bung Do from Queen In Hyun's Man.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Go Mi Nam - You're Beautiful.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Hong Se Na - The Rooftop Prince.
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Hyun Sang Hee (Sung Joon) in Lie to Me.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Lee Gyu Won from Heartstrings.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? since birth? Been watching it since I was a child with my parents but it was 2008 when I got addicted to dramas (taiwanese dramas) then 2011 (korean dramas)
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? through parents
3)What was your first drama(s)? The Little Fairy starring Hu Ge and Ariel Lin <3
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 133 of all kinds
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean!
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Iljimae, ITWAK1&2, The Little Fairy and Queen InHyun's man
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? sageuks, rom-coms and crime
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? City Hunter! Realised how good kdramas are!
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Love Contract...was a complete waste of time!!
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Monkey King and Princess Pearl
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Goong - I didnt like Yoon Eun Hye's character
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? BRIDAL MASK!!
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? ARANG AND THE MAGISTRATE!! LJK!!

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Iljimae
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Buzzer Beat
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? ITWAK1&2
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Little Fairy
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Queen InHyun's Man
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Iljimae
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Ten and White Christmas
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? dont really have one dont really watch them
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Iljimae
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Switch Girl
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Feast of the Gods

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 67 from what I can remember since childhood
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? The Stephen Chow collection? I love all his films
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Old HK movies
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Alll except horrors
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I'm a Cyborg But Thats Ok
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Kung Fu Hustle
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Quill, I remember crying so much for that movie
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I avoid scary movies but the "scariest" one so far was Blind
9) what's the most romantic movie you've seen so far? A Chinese Ghost Story

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Stephen Chow
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Actor:Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Jun Ki at the moment - all time favourite actor is Stephew Chow dont really have a favourite actress
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yoo Seung Ho and his brows!
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Li - his Once Upon A Time In China movies are excellent
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Jun Ki - his characters are always so real
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I'm sorry to say this but Jung Il Woo, something about him just get on my nerves, I would avoid seeing him if I could sorry :(
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Jun Ki, Yoo Seung Ho and Han Hyo Joo

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Mi Shil from Queen Seon Duk
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Park Moo Yeol from Wild Romance
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kim Do Yoon from Feast of the Gods
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Lim Chang Jung in Sex is Zero
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Mi Shil from Queen Seon Duk
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Young Goon from I'm A Cyborg But Thats Ok
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Kang Cheol from Padam Padam

1)When did you started watching asian dramas?a couple of years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?Because I saw an ad for one and thought it would be a nice change from anime
3)What was your first drama(s)?Over the rainbow
4)How many dramas have you seen so far?I have completed 46
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?Korean <3
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?Coffee prince, secret garden, the princess' man, the greatest love, love rain
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?RomCom
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?Coffee prince
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?fashion king I dropped it. I can't believe I watched it for 7 eps :(
10)An old drama that you liked watching it?Old as in years? Full house
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?fashion king
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?A Gentlemen's dignity
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?Faith

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?My top 5 plus iris, city hunter, king of baking, boys before flowers....
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?Hana Yori dango, Hana kimi, Don Quixote, liar game
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?I have only seen one so far it's Skip Beat :p
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?N/A
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?Coffee prince, the greatest love.......
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?Iris, city hunter
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?N/A
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?King of baking
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? the princess' man, and when I finish The Moon That Embraces The Sun im pretty sure it will also be one of my favorites
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?hana Yori dango
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?Thank you(can't think of any others right now :p lol)

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?I have completed 32
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?My sassy girl (amazing movie)
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?Korean <3
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?RomancRomCom
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?Kung fu dunk (horrible)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?Petty romance
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?Windstruck(amazing
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?Chilling romance

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?Gong Yoo
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Hyun Bin aka Binnie :p
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?Binnie
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?Jackie chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?Gong Yoo
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?N/A
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?Park Shi Hoo

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?one of them is Gil ra im from secret garden
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?Dokko Jin from the greatest love
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?Kim Seung Yoo from The Princess'
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? not sure
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?Su yang the princess' man, and Seo in sook king of baking
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?Not sure
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?Shirota Masataka From Don Quixote
Ooh, fun :D I'll just kind of answer off the top of my head. Nothing's set in stone since I often change my mind xD

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Couple of years ago or so
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was a manga fan first and a friend directed to me to try the live action of Hana Yori Dango
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 52
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Shut Up Flower Boy Band, City Hall, Hana Yori Dango, Liar Game, History of a Salaryman, Deep Rooted Tree, Pride, Secret Garden, Queen In Hyun's Man, Bridal Mask
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Historical, mystery, suspense, crime, romance, comedy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? I think it kind of started with My Princess and Coffee Prince... Somewhere around there.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Big
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Uh, Full House? I think that's the oldest I watched
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Big, again? xD Um, some of the ones I dropped like Fashion King and Easy Fortune Happy Life
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Bridal Mask, Ghost, Gentleman's Dignity
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Vampire Prosecutor 2 and Arang and the Magistrate

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Secret Garden, Deep Rooted Tree, Bridal Mask
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Liar Game, Pride, Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? NA
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? NA
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Greatest Love, City Hall, Sam-Soon, Pride, Hana Yori Dango, Scent of a Woman, Queen In Hyun's Man, Me Too Flower
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Bridal Mask, City Hunter, Hong Gil Dong
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Vampire Prosecutor, Special Investigation Record, Liar Game
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Creating Destiny
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Deep Rooted Tree
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Shut Up Flower Boy Band, HYD
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? 49 Days, A Love to Kill, Temptation of an Angel

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 21
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles & My Rainy Days
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Only seen Korean, Chinese, and Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Anything
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? My Girlfriend is a Cyborg
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? My Girlfriend is an Agent
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Riding Alone for Thousand of Miles
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Haven't seen a scary one yet

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? After ones like Lucy Liu, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, and Jackie Chan? Matsumoto Jun
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Joo Won, Kang Ji Hwan, Yoo In Na, Kim Sun Ah, Matsuda Shouta, Matsumoto Jun, Kim Su Hyun
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Uh, I don't know. A lot that look pretty distinct to me...
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ha Ji Won and Jet Li
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? I'm a drawing a huge blank xD I don't know who to say >.>
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Hate is a strong word, but I have tried and failed to watch dramas with Goo Hye Sun in it. Mostly because she just really grates on me.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Joo Won

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Off the top of my head, Deep Rooted Tree's King Sejong
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Greatest Love's Dokko Jin
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? -drawing a blank-
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Gil teacher in Big
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? The chocolate eating chick in King2Hearts? Idk XD
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? -brain flatlines-
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Liar Game's Kanazaki Nao
General dramas questions: 1)When did you started watching asian dramas? -When I was on 7th grade..I think. 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I found out that one of my favourite anime had been made into a drama,so I decided to watch it...and I became addicted to asian dramas. :D 3)What was your first drama(s)? -It Started With A Kiss & They Kiss Again 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? -I've finished 176 dramas 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? -Definitely Korean dramas. 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? -Gokusen,ISWAK,Queen Seon Duk,Powerful Opponents,49 Days 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? -I don't really care about the genres..as long as the drama is good and I enjoy watching it. 8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? -Hmm..Gokusen,ISWAK,Queen Seon Duk,Oh! My Lady,Powerful Opponents etc. 9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? -Definitely Absolute Boyfriend (the Taiwan one..),Muscle Girl 10)An old drama that you liked watching it? -Pride,MARS..and Gokusen if 2002 is considered old.. 11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? -Love Rain..,Tokyo Juliet,Absolute Boyfriend (the Taiwan one) 12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? -None. 13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? -None. Specific Dramas questions: 1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? -Queen Seon Duk,A Man Called God,Powerful Opponents,49 Days 2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? -1 Litre of Tears,Gokusen,Liar Game,RESCUE 3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? -Autumn's Concerto,Fondant Garden,ISWAK,They Kiss Again,MARS 4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -None. 5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? -Dr.Champ,Oh! My Lady,Queen Seon Duk,The Greatest Love 6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? -A Man Called God,Bad Guy,Hong Gil Dong,Iljimae 7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? -Kagi no Kakatta Heya,Liar Game 8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? -...? 9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? -Iljimae,Queen Seon Duk,Hong Gil Dong,Gou ~Himetachi no Sengoku,The Moon That Embrases The Sun 10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? -Gokusen!,Nobuta Wo Produce,Yankee-kun to Megane-chan 11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? -None. Movies: 1)How many movies have you seen so far? -91 2)What's your favorite movie of all times? -Mulan!, 3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? -Korean and Japanese 4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? -Anything but horror. 5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? -Go Find A Psychic! 6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? -Baby & Me,Antique Bakery 7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? -Temptation of Wolves,A Moment to Remember 8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? -Chilling Romance :D Actors/Actresses: 1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? -Matsumoto Jun,Inoue Mao 2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? -Jung Il Woo,Kim Sun Ah 3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? -TOP 4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? -None. 5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? -Jung Il Woo 6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? -Koo Hye Sun 7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? -Jung Il Woo,Kim Nam Gil,Lee Yo Won Characters: 1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? -Queen Seon Duk/Duk Man,Yamaguchi Kumiko 2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? -Nakatsu Shuichi 3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? -Sung Min Woo 4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? -Dunno. 5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? -Mishil!!! 6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? -Nakatsu Shuichi :D,Suoh Tamaki 7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? -Han U Ram (Moon Mason) ..babies are always innocent :)

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? May 2011
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? My yuh-dong-saeng talked me into it.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Royal Family
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 58
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? This is really hard for me to answer because it can change from day to day...King2Hearts, City Hunter, Coffee Prince, Baker King, Padam Padam, Shining Inheritance, Take Care of the Young Lady, and Heartstrings
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? All
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?I watched Coffee Prince without stopping except to go to the bathroom for 17+ hours.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Fashion King
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Sorry I Love You
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Hhhhmmm...this is hard, because I usually drop what I don't like. Big is the most recent that I didn't like but watched anyway. Had to watch Gong Yoo no matter what after waiting so long to see him in a drama. I think that the main female character was horrible.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Bridal Mask
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Faith and Vampire Procecutor 2

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Coffee Prince, King2Hearts, Shining Inheritance
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? I have only watched Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? I'm in the middle of watching the only one that I have ever watched. It Started with a Kiss
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't watched any
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Lie to Me
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Padam Padam
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Royal Family
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Iljimae
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Sungkyunkwan Scandal
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Cain and Able

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 21
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? I can't answer this.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? All...but I love horror and action and fantasy/psyfi
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? The Case of Itaewon Homicide
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? You're My Pet
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Daddy Long Legs
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Horror doesn't scare me. The only horror movie that ever freaked me out was the old black and white version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. However, one of the best horror movies I have seen was Shutter

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Ji Sung
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? So Ji Sub/Kim Sun Ah everything that they do.
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Joo Won/Yoon Eun Hye
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jang Hyuk/Ha Ji Won
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? I don't know of any that always have good characters.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? It would be easier to pick a character that I hate more than an actor, but I really didn't enjoy Seo Ji Hye's acting in 49 days.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? No matter what he plays I get totally immersed in So Ji Sub and Joo Won characters. Yoo In Na really made me cry in Qyeen In Hyun's Man episode 14. I rarely cry watching a drama, but I cryed my eyes out watching that. I also cried whenever Lee Yoon Ji cried in King2Hearts. Something about her acting just drew me in.

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Wow...this is hard for me. Maybe Kim Tak Goo of Baker King or Kim Yoon Hee / Kim Yoon Shik if Sungkyunkwan Scandal or Lee Cho In of Cain and Abel or Lee Yeon Jae of Scent of a Woman or Kim Sun Woo of The Equator.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? I don't really watch comedies. Dokko Jin in The Greatest Love cracked me up.
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Another hard one for me, but the first thought that came to mind was Kang Ji Wook of Scent of a Woman because he stayed with her even knowing that the future was uncertain.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? This was easier Gil Da Ran in Big and Lee Ga Young of Fashion King were the biggest waist of female leads that I have ever had the misfortune to watch.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Choi Soo Mi of The Equator Man and Kim Bong Goo of King2Hearts
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? I don't know...Kang Pae of Rough Cut
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Shin Ji Hyun of 49 Days. She truely thought she was living a blessed life until...

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? In 2007
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was screen stalking an actor
3)What was your first drama(s)? Nodame Cantabile
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? mmm 108 if I remember well
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I don't have preferences, only phases
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? King 2 Hearts
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? thriller, romance, sci-fi, sport
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Liar Game was the first. Then came many others...
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? The oldest I've watched is Majo no Jouken. I liked it, but not loved it
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? A Million Stars falling from the Sky. Disquieting.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I don't know if I love it yet, but it's the only one I'm watching: Poor Man Rich Woman. So far it's good
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? No idea

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? King 2 Hearts
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hard... Long Love Letter
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Autumn Concerto
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? N/A
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Secret Garden
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Hot Shot
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Strawberry Night
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Bara No Nay Hanaya
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? I don't like them
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Nobuta Wo Produce
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Autumn Concerto

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 75. But there are more which aren't listed here
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Asian, I suppose. Gosh, this is hard... may I mention The Last Emperor? The director is Italian, but all the cast is Chinese, so I count it as Chinese.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Impossible to say
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Historical, action, romance, thriller, wuxia
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Breath by Kim Ki-duk (Kor)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? mmm I just realized I don't watch funny asian films. Among the very few, I'd say My Sassy Girl
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? A Long Walk (Jap)
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? N/A

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Mah... perhaps Ken Watanabe... or Tony Leung
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Actor... Hyun Bin / Actress Takeuchi Yuko
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Distinguished? You mean classy, refined? I'd say takeshi Kaneshiro and Maggie Cheung
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Li and Jacky Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Kim Sun A
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Cha Seung Won
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yosuke Kubozuka

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Mu Cheng from Autumn Concerto
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nakatsu from Hana Kimi Jap 2007
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Han Gyul from Coffee Prince
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Go Mi Nam from You're Beautiful
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Bong Gu from King 2 Hearts
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? In a very good way, Joo Won from Secret Garden
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Nao-chan from Liar Game