... you didn't like or are not enjoying in the least is raved about by almost everyone or becomes hugely popular?

All stances are fine, I'm just curious. ;)
I feel a lot of things tbh Like, I spent a lot of time acting and all that in high school, so if something has bad acting and a cliche story I'm like....but do you even know what good drama is? They seem to be few and far between though, and I love a good cliche so I think that's ether the appeal is.
l will be curious to know what that thing that they saw and i dont !!!
I'm just generally curious about what makes them feel a certain way about a drama that I've missed it.

Though tbh, I think it's normally the other way round! I tend to love things that others hate xD
In that case I still don't feel like re-watching this drama, or wondering  what might have been so special about it that I didn't notice...
It happened now and then that I dropped a drama when many people were crazy about it, I have my very own reasons for not liking it, so to be honest I don't care much XD
I don't really care. To each her own, I guess. I still enjoy reading people's reactions and comments about those dramas, though.
@Oyaji
LOL, you crack me up.
Frankly, I feel something similar too, except that I don't want to be cool. ;);)
I get confused.. like am i missing something? issit just me? and then I may try to watch the drama....but if i still cant stand it well then loll... Everyone has different tastes in dramas so i'll get over it LOL
Actually, I'm more curious about the fact that some people don't like a drama that I'M all hyped up about. xD
As Baek In Ha (Cheese in the Trap) would say, "WAE WAE WAAAE??!"
how i feel about descendants of the sun right now!!
@kate

did you read my mind? lol ;);)
i'd try to watch some more of the drama, one-two or even three more tries. If it didn't change my mind and I still hate the drama, I'll get annoyed about the drama, people who like it, and all time I wasted giving it more chances. I don't know but this really annoys me )) Ah
But somehow from the other hand, it doesn't really matter for me so much if other people don't like the drama I love
For me, these dramas are Faith (I rated it a 2.5) and Oh My Venus (rated a 4.5). I WILL NEVER understand the love for these dramas. The only explanation that I can come up with are the male leads are extremely popular and that caused people to gloss over the glaring flaws. But at the same time, to each their own....everyone has different tastes and evaluates things subjectively/differently. 

I mean, I guess there is Boys over Flowers and Heirs that are suuuuuper hyped and beloved that I don't understand either. But I feel like there is enough of a counter movement of people saying these dramas are extremely overrated that I feel satisfied with how they are presented to new drama viewers. 

Recently I've experienced this phenomenon the other way around where a drama I really, really love is getting a lot of flak/hate. xD .....Madame Antoine. I heart that show sooooo much! haha. 
ViolinGal, you touched on a very important factor here: the way these dramas are presented to new drama viewers.

I'm certainly not going to discuss right or wrong when it comes to taste (I too like things that can be viewed as awful by many and dislike others just because), but it's a sad fact than many viewers are indeed influenced by the general opinion, in the bad and the good. It's the inner workings of mass consensus. 

So, I'm not bothered by the fact that my opinion may not be shared, but I am slightly irked by the bombardment of pics, hearts, ravings, charts, blogs, articles and you name it. Producers use mass consensus to decide on what to promote and what not, in a neverending circle. In the end, we may very well bet that another 1000 Heirs or Oh My Venus are going to be produced in the wake of their popular precedessors.