Thanks in advance for  participating  in this Down-Voting Competition about Masterpieces in Asian TV Dramas.
This is not a complete list , and there are many more hidden gems that I didn't include only because I don't know about them , but still these Dramas are considered to be special by many people, so please don't be disappointed if some of your favorite dramas are not not listed here. Thanks for your understanding.

This is NOT a vote for the best drama competition , You Have to Name the Least Enjoyable Drama (compared to the rest) in Each Category ( possibly it's a very good drama but compared to the others on the same list it's not the best , Dramas can be listed in a wrong category but that won't make any different in the overall voting result which is explained below).

Only Two Rules apply to vote.
1. You should have at least watched one more drama than the ones you vote for in the same category.
2. Vote maximum of 1 drama in categories with 10 Dramas,  2 in those with 20 Drama , and so on ....the most you can vote is 5 Dramas in a 50 Drama list .
3. Dramas with 3 Votes against will be eliminated from the list.

The List is quite long so I divided it into 3 Parts including this one .
here is the List of Korean Dramas
and here   List of Japanese Dramas

An Example: suppose I have watched these dramas :
Six Flying Dragon , Empress Ki , and Faith in (Historical K-Drama) , I can only vote for two (in my case Faith and Empress Ki) , If I had one more (say Gu Family Book) then I could also vote for (Gu Family Book) too ----This would make (Six Flying Dragon) the best in the list regarding my enjoyment .

Another Example :  Suppose I had only seen White Christmas in the list (Mystery-Thriller K-Drama) - I would not be able to vote at that time -But I have seen 4 on the list so I can vote for 2 as in the rule (there is 20 Drama in that list).

And finally  regarding the voting ----any drama getting FOUR (4) votes will be eliminated and marked as the last and then the others follow as one before the last and so on.... It should continue as it gets to top 100 ---then ---> top 25 -----and then ---> TOP 10 of Asian Drama. Anyone has an idea to do it in a different way can tell me in the comment.

Now on to the list I should start with the shorter lists (30 Chinese, 20 Taiwanese , 10 Thai  , 240 Korean and 240 Japanese (I am sorry for that different in number as I have watched only one chinese drama aside from JDrama and KDrama.

Chinese Drama (30 Drama in total)                     

Princess Pearl  (1998)     
Romance in the Rain  (2001)
Legend of the Condor Heroes  (2008)
Three Kingdoms  (2010)
The Vigilantes in Masks  (2011)
Scarlet Heart  (2011)
The Queen of SOP  (2012) (59)
Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan  (2012)
Prince of Lan Ling  (2013)
Legend of Lu Zhen  (2013)
Battle of Changsha  (2014)
Divorce Lawyers  (2014)
Swords of Legends  (2014)
Cruel Romance  (2015) (60)
Nirvana in Fire  (2015)
Love Me if You Dare  (2015)
Wu Xin: The Monster Killer  (2015)
My Sunshine  (2015)
The Disguiser  (2015)
The Journey of Flower  (2015)
The Whirlwind Girl  (2015)
Addicted Heroin  (2016)
My Amazing Boyfriend  (2016)
Ode to Joy  (2016)
Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds  (2016)
The Greed of Man  (1992)
Moonlight Resonance  (2008)
No Regrets  (2010)
The Hippocratic Crush  (2012)
Line Walker  (2014)
Taiwanese (20 Drama in total)

MARS  (2004) (58)
Devil Beside You (2005) 
It Started with a Kiss  (2005) 
My Lucky Star  (2007)
Bull Fighting (2007) 
Why Why Love (2007) 
Fated to Love You (2008) 
Autumn's Concerto  (2009) 
Black & White  (2009) 
Summer's Desire  (2010) 
In Time With You  (2011) 
Skip Beat! (2011) 
Fondant Garden (2012) 
Just You  (2013)
Fabulous Boys (2013) 
The Way We Were  (2014) 
Someone Like You  (2015) 
Bromance  (2015) 
Marry Me, or Not?  (2015)
Back to 1989  (2016)

Thai Drama (10 Dramas in total)

Thara Himalai (2010)
Hormones  (2013)
Full House  (2014)
Love Sick: The Series  (2014)
Leh Nangfah  (2014)
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (2014)
Kiss Me  (2015)
Lom Sorn Ruk  (2015)
Leh Ratree (2015)
Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match  (2015)

starting from myself I really can't vote as I have seen only one Chinese drama ...going on to the other lists.
Taiwanese Drama: Bromance
Thai: Hormones
Chinese : Wuxin, the Monster Killer, Love Me if You Dare
Taiwanesse: Why Why Love
As for Thai dramas I can't vote as I've only seen Hormones from the list.
Cdramas : Legend of the Condor Heroes, cruel romance 
Tawainese Dramas: Fated To Love You
Please Vote , Where are the fans for Thai Drama? Chinese and Taiwanese?
Cdramas: Cruel Romance, My Amazing Boyfriend, Swords of Legends
Taiwanese: It Started with a Kiss, Fabulous Boys
Thai Drama: Full House, 

Note:
U have entered this twice: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan  .... U probably meant to put Part2 of the series, which is: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
Thanks @rainruma , I will fix it :)
Oh gosh this is hard as all that i have seen, i really enjoyed

Chinese: Queen of SOP, Cruel Romance, Nirvana in Fire
Taiwanese: Why why Love, MARS
Thai: Full house
Lol the thai section was hard because i didn't enjoy most of the listed series.

Thai: Hormones
Taiwan: It Started with a Kiss, Fondant Garden
China: The Disguiser , The Queen of SOP
Chinese:  Moonlight Resonance (2008), Princess Pearl  (1998), Romance in the Rain  (2001)
Taiwanese: Summer's Desire  (2010)
Chinese: Battle of Changsha  (2014)       The Vigilantes in Masks  (2011)       Cruel Romance  (2015)

Taiwanese: My Lucky Star  (2007)           Bull Fighting (2007)

Thai: Leh Ratree (2015)
This should have been according to which dramas you've watched. for instance I know Mars is a masterpiece but not much people have watched it so they're going to choose from the ones they've watched (most likely the most recent ones) so some of the masterpieces wouldn't be able to win.
IMO, this should have been like this; you name the ones you've watced and then pick the masterpiece from them so the percentage would be calculated by how many people enjoyed it relative to how many people have actually watched it, I don't know if I was clear in my writing.
But that would be too much work and it's not that serious.
@hope
I may be wrong but I think approaching a top listing by rooting out least enjoyed (short listing) rather than picking up most enjoyed could be a way to overcome some form of cognitive bias, because it's a non conventional selection process for our favorite dramas. And it's actually what I like about the idea.