Hard to get into the first 2 episodes, then you do and it becomes good, but then towards the middle you lose interest, hardly satisfying endings. The duration and amount of episodes are alwys too much...basically the perfect Korean drama doesn't exist…...

Going to try Japanese dramas now.....

Are you new to Korean drama? Looking at your list, you haven't tried historical dramas - I love them! I don't watch them often though because their plots are heavy and long and take about 10 episodes for the setting and characters to take shape and the plot to take flight. 

Also, what genres do you like? I think there's a trend now for Korean dramas to be shortened to less than 26 episodes; I might be wrong though.
Japanese dramas are the best! I couldn't get through a single episode of KDramas.
I think it depends on what are you looking for in a K-Drama. I also often fell asleep while I've watched certain K-Dramas but I've found many dramas with a captivating plot. Now I can estimate better which of them I could enjoy until the end.
I hate them because of the irritationg acting and boring storyline. Almost all k-doramas are the same. 
Being Korean is reason enough. As anything Korean, grotetesque cheesy poorly done copies of the Japanese products (in this case, productions).
As for me, most celebrities look the same. Not that I hate them but im Japan-wota tho
Korean dramas have too many cliches. If the character is supposed to be poor you can still see him/her sporting the newest smartphone, have a cosy apartment and new clothes every day. I prefer korean  dramas circa 2006-2007 those were more realistic back then.
It depends what dramas you're trying to watch. Yeah I'm a k-drama fan but for background info: I liked manga and anime since 2003 and also j-dramas before k-dramas got me in 2009 when I stumbled across one by accident (and since then have liked them more than any other dramas). For me the language was first barrier I had to get through because for me at first it sounded so weird. Having listened japanese like over 7 years it got some time to get used to.

@sanasoufi I looked at your list and all in there is melodrama. They're pretty much reminding each other. Try korean fantasy dramas or historical dramas. Totally different vibe. (I don't actually like to watch korean melodrama... so if you start from them I can understand why you see k-drama as boring)
I’m not going to try to convert you because if you don’t like something you don’t like it, but out of the only four dramas on your list (all Korean), you’ve rated one a 10 and another a 9. Even the 7 out of a 10 star maximum is a pretty enjoyable rating as well, at least by my standards.
I dont like korean dramas at all either, I think they are overated and i dont get the obsession people have either:/
I dont like them because I dont understand the language and the plots seems to be the same all the time which is boring :/

Japanese dramas is the best!!!