hi~ I'm just wondering where people watch their dramas(korean, japanese, chinese, thailand) or movies. I know many sites where I can watch them but I want to know which site most people use. Some sites have too much ads and some load too long or have problems etc.... I used to use Dramanice but I changed to Dramacool because I wanted to try it out. Now, I still use Dramacool but I sometimes use asiantv when it doesn't work.... but Dramacool releases dramas faster....

So, please submit your site that you often use to watch drama/movies! ^^ 

I tend to use dramanice/dramacool (they're mirrors of each other).  I use those two sites because I'd rather download them than stream them and I find the process easier and less virus ridden than most of the other sites.  Viki and DramaFever are region blocked where I live. Sometimes I watch on Kissasian, if they release subs first or dramanice is down, but I never download from Kissasian or AsianTV because there are too many popups and my anti-virus software finds too many viruses. 
I use VIU (I have to pay around $5 a month) They're really fast subbers, probably the fastest usually 8 hours after the drama airs. 
it depends on subs release and other things but mostly i use dramafire.com and recently hdfree.se...
as for the ads you can use an adblocker and get rid of the headache...
Dramafire tends to be the first to sub most releases......other than dailies.  Dramacool is for any dailies that seem interesting.  Kissasian for everything else, or if I am watching it late, as they tend to be smoother streams.  You should use ublock if you are having trouble with popups on kissasian.
Kissasian, mainly
dailymotion for a lot of thai dramas though
dramalove is a good one for watching airing dramas since they upload sub within 5 hours. however watching a completed drama i would watch on kissasian. 
Kissasian, other times dramacool
Good Drama, Kissasian, Dramanice, Dramacool