I used to watch a Japanese drama series.  The plot was a about what I remember to be a single working father living with her daughter outside the city (in suburbs). There were other family members involved but I cannot remember. A business woman soon moves in next door and there was some romance between her and the single father.  I cannot remember the name of these series and can't find it on google. Does anyone know what it is called? 

Also I think the drama is fairly new.  Pretty sure after 2012+

Hi can you recall other details of the drama? :)
It's not zenkai girl. Trying to recall more details...

the business woman was middle aged and there was a lot of footage of work at her office and her work. She decided to move to suburbs for a quieter more peaceful life and that's how she ended up meeting the single man and his family (he is just next door). The single father had glasses . There were lots of scenes of her taking the train back to city for work. She became friends with I think sisters of the single man. It seemed they both liked eachother but neither confided their love. I know the series is new because the new season was not yet released when I started watching couple years ago. 
Forgot to add I think the man lives with his sisters. There are also a lot of scenes of the single woman (who falls in love with the man) working at her office. She recently moved out of the city to small town . I'm not sure if she rented the upstairs of the house or a neighbours house.