Does anyone know what's happening with KissAsian? No matter how I try to get to it I get message saying website can't be found.

I just tried its same for me error page maybe they are working on it :(
Same here.  I tried late last night / early morning and it was down.
i heard on twitter that they changed temporarily probs a problem with the site. kissasian -> boxasian 
there's no japanese dramas in boxasian :(

kissanime is also down
Dramacool had issues yesterday too... 

I recommend if that happens again hdfree.se , I go there when the others are out haha 
It's so disappointing...KissAsian was fabulous... T-T
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Kissanime is back. I think Kissasian will be back in a few days.
No surprise that KissAsian "can't be found."  I actually stopped using that site when a few weeks ago, whenever I clicked a link (drama or movie), a separate Window opened up with the msg that my computer (MacBook) had been infected with a recommendation that I immediately run a Virus Scan … > very, very suspicious.
@Hessa Please be careful.  Kissanime is NOT back up.  Please make sure you are checking the [.] domain.  Please be aware that the [.]io website for Kissanime is a fraudulent website and if you login it will steal your login information.  Posts on reddit indicated that they are very quick to phish you afterward and start attacking all you personal logins including your email accounts.  If you have logged in via this phony "mirror" please go through all your social media and online accounts and update your password and information as needed.
@AmastrisDratwka-

How would you 'log in'? I never have to log in anywhere to stream. Unless you have to log in to some sort of account to download. I don't download so I don't know about that. I have been using kissasian for about a year now and have never been phished. The only thing I have heard is that sometimes a third party pop up ìs very sketchy. Just click on any pop ups.
@cherrybunny all the kiss sites have an option to create an account. you don't need one to stream but I have an account with kissasian, kissanime, & kissmanga in order to keep track of lists and bookmarks.
@CherryBunny I don't have a login either and never have used one to watch the shows on KissAsian.

However, I wasn't referring to kissASIAN, I was talking about kissANIME[.]io being a faux mirrored site that phishes your login info.  Also read @theairtwit 's reply because there are ^^because I know there are people who make logins for that as well as for downloading the shows.  KissASIAN doesn't have a mirror, not does kissCARTOON.  The only one up is kissANIME. ;)
I really hope it comes back up. It seems like every time I get attached to a new site to watch Asian dramas, they then disappear. -.- I would download, but my internet is the slowest of the slowest.