too long; dont read if you want ; jump to question.
hi have watched  most of  top rated kdramas above 7.5  .  when i consumed all of them, i tried to watch a top rated japan romance  drama . playful kiss. it was boring as hell  just like shojo manga. they think its romantic but they dont express love  physically. Thats boring.  kdramas not like that. they express better.
then i watched a top rated taiwan or  thai  called bromance  ( girl pretend like a boy ) . it has good romace scenes ,enjoyable . it was good overall.
china (love o2o , boss and me) . both of them is similar and boring. long too much episodes. they contain too much slice of life unnecesery scenes.
korea has more dramas that express lovey dovey scenes. and it's expressed better than other asia dramas that i ve come across.
japanese dont express lovey dovey scenes why? . i cant get the feeling.
anyway.  i wasn't able to round off the conversation. (get to the point.)
WHAT I WANTED TO ASK IS :
what do you think about  how  asia contries  depicts shows love  in their dramas ?

Well, when comparing Asian dramas, I find Korean and Taiwanese to express romance the best. 
However, sometimes I find the romance scenes to be annoying. For instance, the couple would be in their late 20's to mid 30's yet the way they interact seems like they're teenagers or something, if ya know what I mean. Like, when they touch they get nervous and jump apart, or when you think they're going to kiss (perfect atmosphere, holding each other, both looking into each others eyes etc.), the girl suddenly backs off. I could go on but... c'mon, they're mature, grown adults *sighs* 
I get they want to show the process of 'falling in love' and not wanting to rush it, but they need to do it correctly, without the couple looking stupid.
I'm not saying all dramas are like this- there are definitely some good dramas (mostly Korean) where the romance relationship is portrayed nicely.
I dunno, it may be a cultural difference since I grew up in Western society and not Asia (where these may be considered normal behaviour).
In regards to Japanese - LOL yeah.. I don't really watch jap romance- I don't get the right vibe either.    

Well, I love japanese doramas the most. And I love taiwanese, chinese and thai doramas too. I'm now interested in Phillippines doramas too.

I used to love k-doramas too, but I became bored of them. Most of the storyline is the same. Rich arrogant guy + poor innocent strong willed girl falling in love. Boring.
From what I've seen, Japanese dramas depict romantic relationships in a very platonic way. One of the main reasons that happens I think is because Japanese dramas tend to focus more on the comedy than the romance part and even so, their main premise centers around two people who grow as friends and eventually, start to develop feelings for each other... feelings that most of the time are portrayed as innocent and naive. Well, I personally love jdramas because they are so unique, even though they don't take romantic relationships as serious.

On the other hand, Korean dramas mostly focus on the romance and they contain so many lovey-dovey moments, but I find that even them portray love in a very sweet, innocent way, even though we're talking about adults, like @Bonny said. But I do think kdramas are the best when it comes to romance and to be honest, I'm actually more interested in a romantic relationship rather than physical ones, so it doesn't really bother me.

And about Chinese and Taiwanese dramas... I still don't know what to think about them, but I believe they're the closest to depicting both of the romantic and physical part of a relationship. Though, sometimes, they're very similar to Korean dramas in their view on romance.

Now, if I were to compare Asian series to the American ones, for example, I'd much prefer the Asian ones just because I find that most of the American movies depict love in such a superficial way and they mainly focus on the pyshical aspect of a relationship. So no matter how much someone complaines about the lack in action in Asian dramas, I'd rather watch them than the mindless love that we usually see on tv.
I'd agree that the Japanese are hyper-conservative when it comes to romance (look at anime/manga *welp*), but in their defense, that genre isn't usually one they seek to fully develop in the first place.  When they get it right though, like Beautiful Life, Pride, Orange Days, Tatta Hitotsu, etc., they knock it out of the park.  But if you want intimacy, tw/c dramas blow j/k dramas and lakorns out of the water imo.  
Koreans in their dramas kiss like virgins.