okay I watched this drama a few months back and for the life of me I can remember the name! I'm pretty sure it was a Chinese drama but it's been so long I can't be certain. If you know the name of it based on my description of what I remember, then please tell me!

My crummy summary:

Okay what I remember is that the mom is a famous singer and she ends up having a daughter out of wedlock. Years go by and the girl is probably four. The public knows the little girl as the moms niece for some reason. It gets harder for the mom to see her daughter so one of her friends (a male) says he'll give her to a family where she will be taken care of. The mom really doesn't want to do it but goes through the with it anyway. The friend takes the daughter to the family but on the way he loses her but lies to the mom and tells her that the daughter is with the new family. What actually happened was the girl wanders around until she is found by a woman and her husband and they take her in. The husband didn't want her but they keep her. Now a few years and the couple have another daughter but you can tell the husband treasures the biological daughter more. Now fast forward more and the lost girl is 18 I think and she still lives with the family. She works in a chicken place as a delivery person. One day she makes a delivery and bumps into her biological mom and admires a tube of lipstick and the mom tells her to keep it. But they don't know that they are mother and daughter. Okay that's all I remember really sorry for the crappy description buts all I remember.

Beautiful Secret http://mydramalist.com/13147-beautiful-secret
Iv'e never really watched it,but I did watch enough to remember that part xD
Yes that's it! I've been looking everywhere and couldn't find it. Thanks a lot!