This is for the jdrama lovers out there...Name your favorite pair and if you could ,explain why :)

I go first, mine is Ogiro and kairi from Love Shuffle !

Let's exchange opinions , yeah?

Thanks for reading y'all ! :D

Ohh goody!! :D  Thanks for starting this forum!

As for me, I love Sena (Kimura Takuya) and Minami (Yamaguchi Tomoko) from Long Vacation...^-^ I loved their chemistry..♡♡♡

Other than that, I also love Naoki (Yamapi) and Riko (Kitigawa Keiko) in Buzzer Beat..:))
Ojiro x Kairi, of course ;)
Sorai x Inaba from Soratobu Kouhoushitsu, love how they meet each other when they're at the bottom state of their life. They have their own weaknesses but from meeting each other they find strength to become a better person.
Mayama x Shibata from Keizoku. She is a gullible odd genius with criminal case fetish that lives in her own world and has a hard time connecting with others, but he keeps her grounded. He is a cynical prick that obsessed with revenge and tortured by his past, but she breaks his walls without even trying and becomes his rock. Most of all, they're funny together and have insane chemistry xD

Not romantic couples, but I love their bond nonetheless:
Toma x Sebumi from Keizoku: SPEC. Partners with extreme polar opposite personality, each is tortured individual, but after meeting each other they build a very strong bond and becomes each other's rock. Normally though they just seem like a pair of idiotic siblings xD
Kokoro x Nakata from Juhan Shuttai!, a mangaka and his editor. Love how the ever chirpy and otherwise mild-tempered Kokoro blows her top because of Nakata's antics. Nakata is an odd individual who's overlooked and doesn't inspire confidence until Kokoro 'discovers' him. They start from the same level and walk on the same path and work together to achieve the same dream. Love how they grow through their interaction with each other, and achieve the milestone of their life thanks to each other. Damn I just love these two.
Second to Last Love couple (Saigo Kara Nibanme no Koi)

Not a couple: Sexy voice and Robo lol
Irie Naoki x Aihara Kotoko from Itazura Na Kiss - Love in Tokyo ~~~
The most best couple ever... Itakiss has some remakes & I watched all versions
I watched the korea first then jdrama and then anime
and still make my heart doki doki :)
I really loved Fukushi Sota and Honda Tsubasa in Koinaka, they had such a cute, understanding relationship
@bossmama wow good choices ! Actually I haven't watched the ones you talk about....Which one should I watch first?

@IzzyDramaLover oh yeah kimura takuya ...He has great chemistry with everybody ! I only watched Pride in his romantic portafolio that is ...Should i give a try in Long vacation ? Seems rather slow-paced...

@Smantha Itazura na Kiss yaass

@tama Been waiting to watch that for a while...Is the romance that good? 
Toma x Sebumi (SPEC) - weird couple
Yukiho x Ryoji (drama Byakuyakou) - insane couple
Tsukasa x Tsukushi (Hanadan) - cat n dog couple
Nakajima sensei x Todo (ON) - psycho couple
Ahomiya x bucho (Hotaru) - bittersweet couple