Hi this is my first start of a discussion ever and I wasn't sure whether to put this in forum games or in the general asia forum...

Anyways, IDK if anyone knows of this website https://languagequiz.viki.com/ I found it a couple of days ago and I thought to share with you guys.

Pretty much, it is a website where it tests you on korean words (that are used in korean dramas) OR chinese words (that are used in chinese dramas) You can choose which quiz to take!

I just tried the korean quiz and got 49% lmao (21 correct and 9 wrong) I'm pretty sure getting the harder ones wrong takes a bigger impact to your score.

Anyways, I dunno if anyone will bother sharing their scores with me but I would like to know how others go :) I just thought this would be a fun post to do.

P.s I'm sorry if this type of discussion is not allowed where i link another site. Let me know if it breaks any rules :(

i tried Korean and  got 85 % :D
41% for Korean, lol. I never watch Cdramas, but I took the Chinese quiz just for fun --- got 1%, as expected! I wish they had an option for Japanese.
41% for korean. unexpected for Chinese 43%.
Korean:
- 1st time 30% (21 correct, 9 wrong // I wanted to avoid the "I don't know" option);
- 2nd time 9% (16 correct, 8 wrong + "I don't know" answers)
*Runs away*

Chinese: 1% (14 correct, 16 wrong, no "I don't know" answers)
"Hey Sunah,
Yeogdaegeub! (Legendary!) You know over 100% of the common drama words.
You can lead the Alpha Team with your impeccable Korean!"

Well then. XD My hours upon hours of watching kdramas were not a waste of time!(•̀ᴗ•́)൬༉