Okay so I'm sure everyone's had these moments. Where many people claim this dramas is really really bad, reviews have even stated it's bad. But yet somehow you think they're really awesome and can't help but love it. Has anyone had those moments? I'll start off: Here is Greenwood doesn't get good reputation, but if you don't read the manga (skip the anime it's random and won't help you) you won't get the full gist of what the live drama was trying to do. I loved it, I even discovered I loved Suzuki Hiroki from it. Hell it led me to another supposedly bad drama called Fuma no Kojiro(sp?) and I loved him as Reira. So what bad dramas do you love? And keep posting back if you find some more you've fallen in love with! if there is already a thread like this I'm sorry, I searched the forum and couldn't find one!
Just wanted to say that Here is Greenwood is one of my favorite dramas from the "school" genre. Funny characters and interesting plot and all. The ending scene of the drama was so lovely and a wonderful enactment of the manga. A "bad" drama that I loved was the Korean series "Wedding". It had its flaws but I liked the characters and the overall message of the drama. :)
Oops meant to be in General Asia forum sorry, but haha nice to know another fan of Here is Greenwood, and I heard about Wedding, I need o add to plan to watch. ^^
I love Cain & Abel. I have come across many more critics than fans of this drama but I love it! I've watched it 3 times. It might be because of So Ji Sub ssi... it might not. Let's just say I lurve it and leave it at that. ;)
i love mary stayed out al night, i have watched it at least 3- 4 times.
Fashion King Dream High 2
I also liked Mry stayed out all night. I now that it isn't perfect but I just loved it
Big, Time Slip Dr Jin
Cinderella's Sister
Personal Taste I hear gets lots of mixed reviews but I LOVED it :)
winnie19 wrote: Personal Taste I hear gets lots of mixed reviews but I LOVED it :)

Personal Taste......is my favorite :D
MAry stayed out all night and big.. big was actually pretty good ..they just spoiled the end..
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Personal Taste......is my favorite :D

One of my favorites too....LMH was cute in there!!
Here is Greenwood - I agree that it's pretty lame but it's just so damn funny and adorable. Tokyo Ghost Trip Fuma no Kojiro - one of the best dramas ever ! Mary Stayed Out All Night - I totally love it ~~ Personal Taste - my first kdrama ^^