A romance drama will never be complete without seeing the main characters/couple kiss. That's one of my much-awaited part in a drama ...THE TRUE LOVE's KISS. Among all the Asian dramas that I've seen so far, only one had given me chills so many times because of its hot kiss scenes and that is ISWAK-TKA. Of course, I must say that it's all because of Joe Chen. Now, this actor is a good kisser! Makes you really convince that he's really into his love interest (Xiang Qin). WhAt about you guys? Do you know of a drama actor who can kiss like Casanova? Let me know so I can check it out!
Moving to the General Asia Forum.
all I know is the only actor that has ever made me want to be the leading woman when he was kissing her was Lee Min Ho - his kisses always look so "delicious" lol, I know that's weird to say but - that kiss on Personal Taste had me hooked
DreamingKoreanBallad wrote: all I know is the only actor that has ever made me want to be the leading woman when he was kissing her was Lee Min Ho - his kisses always look so "delicious" lol, I know that's weird to say but - that kiss on Personal Taste had me hooked

Did you watch The Heirs? *shudders*
Me Too, Flower - Episode 6 - Restaurant kisses when she handcuffs him But, all of Lee Min Ho's kisses are good. I even liked when he was in Boys Over Flowers when Jan Di was his maid and woke him up and he grabbed her and held her asking to hold her for 5 minutes.
Me Too, Flower - Episode 6 - Restaurant kisses when she handcuffs him But, all of Lee Min Ho's kisses are good. I even liked when he was in Boys Over Flowers when Jan Di was his maid and woke him up and he grabbed her and held her asking to hold her for 5 minutes.
Joe Cheng is Mr. Romance. He's a great romance actor and I'd like to see him play more roles like that.
Ari_Lee wrote: Did you watch The Heirs? *shudders*

lol exactly my feeling too but I blame PSH, how long is she going to keep doing these cold fish lip touches

BTW I have never seen a Joe Cheng drama .....yet :)
Joe Cheng It Started with a Kiss They Kiss Again It's the full story of Playful Kiss. I really enjoyed it because it went into so much more detail. I just wish they'd complete the trilogy and make The Last Kiss...with the same cast.
this isn't based on my favorite kisses but actors ive seen kiss good again and again.

godfrey gao - pretty much amazing in every kiss scene he has done. odd perfect match has the best first kiss ever. I mean just look at this -
http://hkctvdramas.tumblr.com/post/50302829276/every-girls-dream-to-be-kissed-and-held-by

jung il woo - always kisses great

lee min ho is a good kisser but he has been given a few crappy female leads.

also joe is for sure one of the best kisser. ive seen almost all his dramas and he has lots of good kiss scenes. the best being the honeymoon scene in they kiss again ep1. they are kissing for a good 5 mins and there is no background music, wow that scene was good.
So Ji Sub. That is all. Always & Master's Sun - he's definitely convincing.
The best kisser ever is Kim Sun Ah. For one, she is a female but my goodness, can that woman kiss well. I have never seen her in a terrible kiss scene. Especially in Kim Sam Soon.
For me it's yoon eun hye.:)
I saw very good kisses performed by these actors Yoo Seung Ho Song Joong Ki Lee Seung Gi Ji Sung