Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Dong Yi (the last episode was kind of unnecessary)
The Snow Queen (awesomeeeeee)
I just finished up The Greatest Love. It was brilliant~!

I'm kind of sad and at a loss now that I've finished it though... Can't find something to watch after that awesome show....

TT___TT
rockthisromance wrote: I just finished up The Greatest Love. It was brilliant~!

I'm kind of sad and at a loss now that I've finished it though... Can't find something to watch after that awesome show....

TT___TT

Yeah, I had the same feeling when I finished it, it was just so awesome *.*
So I watched Pasta, which was with the same actress
Bladey wrote: Just completed another drama this week - City Hall. Really liked it, enjoyed the performances of the two leads and the other two as well; liked the board members, lol. it's one of those you return to from time to time because they have all the pleasing elements that click together and make you like the story. plus, it features a more mature cast. It's a win for me. The setting and set up is good for a romcom. I do quite likeMr Cha Seung Won.

I've just started City Hall after falling in love with CSW (he was loltastic in The Greatest Love), but maybe I'm still coming down off my last drama... I'm at episode three and feeling it's going slowly. Does it pick up soon?
beca256 wrote: Yeah, I had the same feeling when I finished it, it was just so awesome *.*

That it was. I even went as far as rating it a 10. And I only usually save 10's for movies lol....
rockthisromance wrote: That it was. I even went as far as rating it a 10. And I only usually save 10's for movies lol....

I rated it 10 too, but I'm more generous. BTW, which good movies do you recommend?
beca256 wrote: I rated it 10 too, but I'm more generous. BTW, which good movies do you recommend?

When it comes to movies I really love dramatic stuff. If you haven't seen it already Secret Sunshine or Departures were good. Other than that I have an addiction to horror (even if they're bad movies lol) and right now.... Rom-Coms!!! I've been really trying to track down some more rom-com movies myself
rockthisromance wrote: When it comes to movies I really love dramatic stuff. If you haven't seen it already Secret Sunshine or Departures were good. Other than that I have an addiction to horror (even if they're bad movies lol) and right now.... Rom-Coms!!! I've been really trying to track down some more rom-com movies myself

Haha *random* I just wanted to tell you how much I love your username! :D How did you come up with it?
Sleepninja wrote: Haha *random* I just wanted to tell you how much I love your username! :D How did you come up with it?

Haha thanks~ it's actually an older username I came up with for a fashion forum I used to post in. I was obsessed with rock style and romantic style. Kind of a boring backstory... heh.
rockthisromance wrote: Haha thanks~ it's actually an older username I came up with for a fashion forum I used to post in. I was obsessed with rock style and romantic style. Kind of a boring backstory... heh.

Haha I think that's cool. Also that cat in your avi sure has some 'tude :p
\The City Hall is for me better than greatest love, just watch it until the end....I love the main leads! Their chemistry is far better than between the leads in Greatest love and Kim Sun-Ah is a fantastic actress. She never for a single moment annpoyed me...I loved the female actress in pasta with Lee Sung Gyun...but in Greatest love she could at times get on my nerves. Still, she;s a characterstic actress/

I prefer the actor's character with that acress in City Hall, man I just love City Hall.
But then again I like a slower pace and I thought the development in City Hall is just right.

Greatest love is a bit annoying, to be honest, though I still liked it. But I prefer City Hall. And I'm so glad these are short dramas. I can;t even tell you how much love I have for completed short dramas.
And you just wait until the final..the most sappily romantic ending ever! I totally loved it and frankly you made wanna go rewatch soem parts of it niow because of the chemistry between the leads principally. They both won best station actor awards for that, well-earned, i say!

I'm sorry for rambling, I don;t make sense. Still, give City Hall some more chance. It's like..cuteness at a mature age, its just sweet. Although..the addition f firefles in a certain scene was unnencessary.

I am always annoyed by these cutesy things like pink hearts etc, they;re just too cutesy.

And what's with the Sailor Moon references?! The do it in both these dramas...

What's the point?

Anyway, the last drama I watched is Quiz Show Season @. It's completed because I had forgotten about it and so rewatched it. It has a very interesting concept. But geez.. the final scene of the game show itself in season 2 is too much with the reolution of the story of thise two guys. But at the dsame time they linked iit to season1, showing the characters in a kind of positive way, that they seem to have remained friends. I liked that.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I think that's cool. Also that cat in your avi sure has some 'tude :p

Yeah she's a total bia.... h... photobombs everyones selca photos... LOL