I love to rewatch, but I wait a good while so everything isn't fresh in my mind and it will be more enjoyable that way.
I usually re-watch or re-read things if they were really good. But since I've started watching Asian dramas there are so many new things to discover that I haven't re-watched anything in a while. Oh except for last year, I didn't have internet access for a couple of weeks so I had to watch some dramas again that I already had on my hard drive (Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Protect the Boss)^^
I'm not a rewatcher,I think it's better to spend time on starting a new drama. But I absolutely love watching specific scenes again and again, like sweet kisses :3 , funny moments or just epic scenes~ But I think everybody does it, right? ^^ Sometimes I would love to rewatch something, like my really favourite drama. But then.. Though I loved it, I know what will happen next, rewatching wouldn't be so exciting like for the first time... ^^ But it sure brings back memories.. So I can understand people who rewatch ^^ But I have to say, if I rewatched a movie with friends, I would be probably more focused at their expressions than on a movie ^^"~
I am a re-watcher. I re-watch BBC Sherlock at the moment, cause this show is fantastic and has perfect actors. I love to re-watch movies or shows, but i'm open for new things.
I am definitely re-watcher, there are a lot of dramas and movies that I have re-watched and will re-watch in the future. I end up re-watching so much because I try to get others into dramas.
generally, no.. but i did rewatch down with love and coffee prince i have to have allot of time pass after watching something for me to want to rewatch it again.. like tangled >_< i also recently rewatched that :o
I am not a rewatcher but sometimes, I like to go through some of my favorite dramas again.
I'm very much a rereader but rarely a rewatcher. I prefer to move on to the next one however sometimes I really miss a movie or show so I rewatch it. If I'm really sick I'll just put one that I've seen a lot on the tv and have it as background noise as I rest.
I reread and rewatch alot especially when reading and waiting for a sequel I will just keep read the book over and over again and look for clues to see if i can see what will happen next, but when rewatching i kinda just fast forward to the bits that i like.
I am a total rewatcher and rereader. I think that's how I know if I really didn't like something, if I am never compelled to rewatch even a single scene or reread a single chapter. Like Color of Woman, or Full House Take 2, I will never rewatch anything from those dramas! But my favorites, there is no limit to how many times I will rewatch or reread favorite parts. I'm on my 6th complete run through of Queen In Hyun's Man and I don't think numbers go as high as many times as I have re-read all of Tamora Pierce's Tortall series :)
I usually don´t rewatch. I just don´t like it because it spoils the fun for me. Even so there have been Dramas I loved so much that I watched certain scenese hundred of times. But only the "exciting ones"....usually there is always a little action involved then :)
I am most definitely a re-reader and a re-watcher - like visiting with an old friend who made you smile, laugh out loud, pissed you off, scarred you or even made you cry or perhaps let you fall in love.
I'm so a re-watcher! I just finished re watching K.O. One (3rd time), The X-Family (3rd time) and K.O.3 an guo (2nd time)! Which took almost all of February with school, and even though I just watched the entire series not even a year ago because the new one K.O. One Two came out it made me want to go back and revisit all those old characters again, and I loved it just as much as I did the first and second time! I'll re-watch almost anything even if it's not the best drama because I remember how I felt the first time I saw it, and I want to feel that again on some level. I've also rewatch Boys over flowers (2), Hana Yori dango season 1 & 2 (3-4), Meteor Garden(3), Mars (4) , Hana Kimi (5), All three seasons of Gokusen (about 9 times in total), Devil Beside You (3), Faith (2), ect., ect., ect. Lets just say that if this site kept track of re-watching dramas too my total time clocked on drama watching would be in the thousands! lol
Yes, absolutely I am. Re-watcher, re-reader, re-everything-er. I've found that some series don't lend themselves so much to re-watching, while others as soon as I finish them I feel I could start them all over again. Series where there is a mystery as a major plot point especially I think are not nearly as good for re-watching. For example, I scored Sunkyunkwan Scandal a 10, but when I've re-watched it I've found that (even though I am a die hard 'no skipping parts' person) that I want to skip nearly the whole first episode and all of the political stuff at the end. However, You're Beautiful, which I gave a 9, is one of the shows that I could watch again and again. As it is I already get the itch to watch it about every 6-8 weeks, and do so. I don't understand this because I don't even think YAB is a super amazing drama, but I still love every minute of it. (In fact, I originally gave it an 8, which for me is average, but upped it's score when I kept wanting to re-watch it)
I've probably watched everything I've seen that I've enjoyed 5 times or more. I know I've seen Hana Kimi 2007 version like 20 times, same with the movie Moon Child and the Korean drama The Legend. I just love them to death. I respect those that don't re-watch but why not re-watch? I mean if you enjoyed it, you should watch it again! You might find something new. I am also a re-reader but as I said if I like soemthing and enjoyed it, I'm going to go back to it and most likely enjoy it again. I even have watched Assorted Gems and New Tales of Gisaeng 5 times! ALL 50 of their episodes!