I strongly believe that if I can't do something a second time (rereading a book, watching a show/movie etc) then it wasn't worth doing the first time. And, if I'm busy I would rather invest my time in something I know is enjoyable then take a go at a book or drama I have no idea is worth my time.
Romance dramas are the only ones I rewatch, and only a select few of them.  I liken them to comfort food or music I loved years ago - they make me happy and remind me of a good experience.   Actually, I don't even consider making a drama my favorite until I've rewatched it at least once.  Sometimes a second watch brings out things I missed the first time or it'll hit me in a more powerful way.  
I'm also a re-watcher XD 
But not every drama, when it's a wonderful drama like Healer or City Hunter ^^
Sometimes I re-watch some scens like fight scens or romantic scens XD 
Never, ever, ever. I may be able to re-watch a movie, but I have never been able to bring myself to reread a book, re-watch a series, or replay a game. I love endings and I respect them in the sense that once it's done, then it's done. There's something about going back to the beginning after finishing something that feels almost wrong. If an author or television writer shoehorns an extra book (The Mortal Instruments) or season (The Following) after having a clear-cut finale (for the sake of some extra cash), I won't read or watch past what their initial vision for the ending was, either.

It drives my fiance crazy. I've told him about so many anime and television series that I've watched and know he'd like and we'll watch a couple of episodes and then I just let him fend for himself. I can't!
I'm not a re-watcher unless I'm just replaying a favourite scene. But after doing that a handful of times I'm done. There is so much that I want to watch and experience I don't have time to waste on re-watching. Also I have a fairly good memory so part way through re-watching I get really frustrated and want to speed my way through it.
hwato: I'm not a re-watcher unless I'm just replaying a favourite scene. But after doing that a handful of times I'm done. There is so much that I want to watch and experience I don't have time to waste on re-watching. Also I have a fairly good memory so part way through re-watching I get really frustrated and want to speed my way through it.

^ ME TOO. I only re-watch good movies. But there's like 2 yrs difference before watching it again hahaha
I'm a re-watcher but it usually start with me wanting to watch that one scene again but that leads to wanting to watch the other fun scene and then I've already seen the whole drama or movie again. Of course I also love to watch new dramas and my PTW list grows but my love for some dramas is to big to ignore. I think I've seen the drama I Remember You 6 times and it came out last year. 
I'm a rewatcher! I like to keep track of how many times I've rewatched something in the notes of my drama list ^_^

I think the book I've rewatched the most is Graceling by Kristin Cashore
I re-watch but normally skip to my favorite parts.
...But sometimes I re-watch and I wonder how i ever got through it.

Right now there is so many new stuff on my list that I don't have time to re-watch. Drama struggles lo
Very rarely, only if Ive rated the drama a 10 
Sometimes I rematch favourite scenes only
I usually do not rewatch things, except for 2 exceptions: One, I like to watch the film "Summer's Tail" every summer because it brings out a lot of nostalgia for me. 
This year, I decided to rewatch the kdrama "Thank You" (2006) which I watched way, way back in 2007 and it was wonderful to relive this amazing drama all over again. It also helped that I had forgotten a lot of the details of the plot and the dialogue, which made my re-watch even better!

:)
I don't rewatch Drama. But I rewatch some of my favorite animes. I reread 1 light novel, my really really favorite light novel (Oregairu). I reread it like 7 times already.
I'm not but I might be for movies.