So, i have noticed that in the general for Korea and Japan there is a thread posted for words and expression, but there was none i think for the Chinese General Talk. I would first say my few chinese words that i know: Hello: ni hao thanks - xiexie en - to agree with something on an issue sorry- dui bu qi its alright/don't worry - mei guan xi cute - ke ai
I've heard this one a lot 'wǒ lái gàosu nǐ' - let me tell you.
I know "wo ai ni" means "I love you".
Ge ge is older brother.
How pretty- Duome piaoling You're strange- ni guai (actually i think guai, is the word that pops up the most) Sort of like the equivalent of 'fighting'- jia you
Good Bye - Zai jian I like you - Wo shihuai ni I (don't) know - Wo (bu) zhidao
umm, I think strange is - qi2guai4 , and I like you is - wo3 xi3huan ni3

When one's in trouble and doesn't know what to do, he says ''zen3me ban4", it's like - what to do?
Nice to meet you - Wo3 hen3 gao1xing jian4dao4 ni3
One moment please - Qing3 deng3 yi1 xia4
What's new? - You3 shen2me xi1 qi2 de?
I miss you so much - Duo1 xiang3 ni3 ya2
mulgogi wrote: How pretty- Duome piaoling
You're strange- ni guai (actually i think guai, is the word that pops up the most)
Sort of like the equivalent of 'fighting'- jia you

duo me piao liang

heian_tenshi wrote: umm, I think strange is - qi2guai4 , and I like you is - wo3 xi3huan ni3

When one's in trouble and doesn't know what to do, he says ''zen3me ban4", it's like - what to do?
Nice to meet you - Wo3 hen3 gao1xing jian4dao4 ni3
One moment please - Qing3 deng3 yi1 xia4
What's new? - You3 shen2me xi1 qi2 de?
I miss you so much - Duo1 xiang3 ni3 ya2

people dont usually say whats new.
gei li- awesome have you eaten? -ni chi fan le ma?
对不对(dui bu dui) right? isn't it? 小姐(xiao jie) Miss // 先生 (xian sheng) Mr 因为(yin wei) because 所以 (suo yi) so 可是/但是 (ke shi/dan shi) but 吃好(chi hao) (or hao chi(I'm not sure) delicious? (probably) These are just some of them that I can remember right now.. but there are really (ah zhen de (真的) means really) a lot of words and expressions they use~
无聊(wu liao)- boring 得瑟 (de se) - show off 吃饱了撑的!(chi baole cheng de!) - don't you have something better to do?! 找回青春 (zhao hui qingchun)- bring back youth 翻篇儿 (fan pianr)- renew a life 方才 (fang cai)- just now 想来 (xiang lai)- it maybe assumed  极好 (ji hao)- fabulous 
Never mind my romanji because I know it's not right. My favorite words/expressions are:

Bukanan: Impossible (favorite word of all time)
Mi guan xi: it's alright
Wo Bu Zhidaw: I don't know
Buk Khwailaba/ buchi: No way
Mei Mei: little sister
Bukachi: You're welcome/it's alright
Wo mayo: I didn't (do it)
Shenema: Really?
Bu Zhidaw: I know
Shim Shiya: What's the matter?
Wey: Hello (on the phone)
Zekemala?: What are you doing?
Shikwal: This is strange
Action
Derived from the English language, meaning to show off.
Eg. ‘he always likes to action in front of the ladies’

Chope (reserve)
A handy phrase if you want to reserve seats in a restaurant. "Chope seats!"

Kayu
Derived from the Malay language, meaning dumb or stupid.

Lah
You’ll hear this one a lot, it’s the most famous Singaporean expression! It’s used at the end of sentences for emphasis.
Eg. ‘very funny, lah!’ [this is my favorite LAH.. ]

Shiok (fantastic)
Derived from the Malay language, this is a handy one to describe a tasty dish.
Eg. ‘that prawn mee soup was shiok!’

Kiasu (afraid to lose out to others or not to lose face)
Derived from the Hokkien dialect, kaisu is something the Singaporeans endeavour to avoid!
Eg. ‘he sent his family to line up in different queues for the same item, so kiasu’.
Ya ya (boastful or arrogant)
Eg. 'He's so ya ya, lah!'

ya ya shiok lah lol...[ remembering the happy times ]
thanks~ well I learnt some new ones there! quite useful ^^
ni ke yi dang wo nan peng you ma?- do you want to be my boyfriend? lol I learnt that recently