Shénmì  = Mysterious

Mimi = Secret

Kàn  = Look, watch

Bāng wǒ  = Help me

Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ  = I like you 

Just a tip- when you see pinyin with a "u", pronounce it like a "w". For example, gun. You don't pronounce it as "guh-n" as you would in English. You would pronounce it "gwen". Or instead of chun(chuh-n), you would pronounce it as (ch-wen). btw, chun is 春(spring).

Also, when it is like "bu" or "chu" you pronounce it like "boo" or "choo"

linfifi8:

Just a tip- when you see pinyin with a "u", pronounce it like a "w". For example, gun. You don't pronounce it as "guh-n" as you would in English. You would pronounce it "gwen". Or instead of chun(chuh-n), you would pronounce it as (ch-wen). btw, chun is 春(spring).

Also, when it is like "bu" or "chu" you pronounce it like "boo" or "choo"

Thank you for this explanation it's really helpful , it's al about pronunciation and tones

Bù kěnéng  = Impossible

After watched chinese dramas for about one year, now I can notice these expressions and I love to learn new chinese expressions. Thank you for made this :))

mmm... some expression and word that i learned.

wo (I/me), ni (you), da (he/she), wo men (we), ni men (you >1), da men (they/them)

jia (home), lao shi (teacher); mama (mom); papa (dad); gege (big brother); jie jie (big sister); di di (little brother); mei mei (little sister);a yi (aunt); nai nai (grandmother); peng you (friend)

mei you (no, nope); bu (no/not); shi (yes); hao (good/okay); xie xie (thank you); mei kuan xi (it's okay); 

wo ming bai (I understand); wo zhi tao (I know); wo ke yi (I can); bu ke neng (It's impossible); 

ni mang ma? (are you busy?);  hao kan (looks good); ye (also/too); ni mei shi ma? (are you okay?)

*sorry for wrong spelling or pinyin :') xie-xie :)

HJoahaeyo:
*sorry for wrong spelling or pinyin :') xie-xie :)

haha no worries....I want to thank you for some words cos suddenly I recognize some of them :))

Háizi = Child  / 孩子