AC = Just something that came up after watching a bunch of Japanese Commercials
BlackJ0ck = Word play on Blackjack and Jock. Blackjack mainly came from the card game and me being a big 2NE1 fan when I made up the name and Jock for being Scottish-born and being a sports fan
Shooter = Making the whole thing a pun on Black Rock Shooter
I'm sick of changing my url

i had the same url for years and then jesSICA left snsd so i changed it but then i didn't like it so i changed back and then i changed again so...i got sica it

sica changing my url......Picture1-4.png

lolo is my everyday nick well my name is lubna and i add o from my father name and a from my grandfather
I go by Nesferatu or Natsume in most websites,Natsume is an anime charakter from Natsume Yuujinchou whom I like very much.
fanga = fan + manga

i'm otaku who likes manga and anime and drama :)

but later i realized that it refer to fang >> like white fang >>> wolf XD 
Akumi
Aku - in Japanese means evil, 
Mi - in Japanese means beauty.
So, Evil Beauty.
I actually thought up the name while I was writing fanfiction for an anime and needed to name an original character. I had no idea what it meant when I first decided to use it, only that it did sound Japanese in my head when I said it. When I looked it up, it was perfect for the character and I eventually fell in love with the name. It's pretty much my universal username now. 
Well... I was trying to come up with a creative username, but I guess I wasn't creative enough XD. Therefore, I just took the name of the island from Healer. Moru Moru Island, the island where no one knows. I'm a big fan of Ji Chang Wook. As a result, I decided to use that as my username. 
I forgot in all honesty I've had this name for a couple of years now but I'm pretty sure I had mispelled it horizon or something so I stuck with this one, and eh easy to remember if need be.
I am a combat sports fan....
The meaning of Ki Ra ( 키라 ) depends on the country of origin. 
Persian: Sun
Latin: Light
Japanese: Sunlight
Celtic: Dark lady

I like to think that the "beam of light" translation is the most acurate for me, but then we all have a dark side :)
It is my short name in English.
Nissy it's the name of my favorite japanese idol, he's from the j-pop group "AAA"~
Actually...nothing...i came up to hate it...
Well mine was simple, I loved the character Bongsook from Healer and Chae Young Shin keeps calling him Bongsookie. Healer has a special place in my heart and obviously Bongsookie is such an endearing and cute name. No one has taken this name yet and I'm new here to MDL, so I thought why not choose this name first? :)