I have time at my work (lunch usually) to watch dramas...t gives me a nice break in the day from the stresses of work, BUT my work place is getting smarter and blocking a lot of sites. Hulu and DramaFever mostly so far and Viki doesn't always have the drama I am watching. SO I need other site to watch on. Can someone please suggest.

I torrent almost everything I watch, but have you tried sensen.tv or myasiantv.com? ^^
I  have subscriptions at both dramafever.com and viki.com I also find stuff unavailable at either of those sites on dramafire.com or dramanice.tv

Hulu.com also has been a good source for free stuff. Sometimes youtube too (I watched all of the Japanese version of Absolute boyfriend via Youtube :))

There's also crunchyroll.com and Soompi.com (but I dislike both of them. Crunchy's selection (of drama) sucks, and I just never got into using Soompi for whatever reason)

(edit, fixed one of the names of the sites ^^. I thought it was nicedrama.com but its dramanice.tv :))
Also if you wanna watch variety shows then kshowonline.com c:
i watch mostly at home because at school we only have 30mis-40mins break
and i love watching to myasiantv and tiveee because they have whole episode videos XD
and i agree if its variety show its kshowonline..
I second MyAsianTV.  They're the first site I check when I'm looking for a drama/movie.

If they don't have what I'm looking for, then DramaCool is my next stop.  :)
Mostly on Viki... Sometimes on DF and Drama.net
I watch them mostly on Good Drama (http://www.gooddrama.net/watch-drama-shows), but there are dramas I download.
mostly I downloaded the drama first :D
Viki
Dramafever
Youtube ( KBS daily dramas) ( There's a lot on Youtube) 
Gooddrama
Dramacool (it's gooddrama's sister)
Engsub.org 
tvsoopi
Hulu
i download the shows first, i have a home cinema room where i watch my movies/series/shows.
too bad almost all the KDrama is in 2.0 audio, when i have a 7.1 setup

first i check myasiantv, beceause they have 720p quality most of the time.
I like watching dramas on Viki but whenever the drama is not available I watch on Myasiantv. Last 2 dramas I watched weren't available on either because they were from a few years ago so I found DramaDL and DramaBuds which aren't anything special but were still useful.
I like Viki mostly s can watch a drama without having to change parts.

If i can;t get it on viki i use drama.net and it has nearly everything all subbed.

Apart from Viki and dramafever .. is there anywhere else that i can watch dramas un-interrupted?