A friend of mine is starting a dating advice website for 'classy women looking for quality men', as he puts it. A place where women, regardless of relationship status, can go to have their most burning questions -- about everything from finding quality men and dating to relationship/marriage -- answered. He's not sure yet if he wants to focus on a site for women interested in dating ALL races of men or if he should narrow it down to women interested in dating Asian men.

What do you guys think he should do? Please help him decide by filling out this brief survey (takes about 5 mins to complete). I personally think it would be great if he focuses on women who are interested in dating Asian men!

I think this is a HUGELY untapped market.

I have SOOOO many female friends who are interested in dating Asian men, but don't know how to approach them (due to cultural differences, shyness etc). Many times both parties are convinced that they're not attractive to the other, which is often not true. Given that David, my friend, is Asian himself, I think he'd be able to provide deep insights into how Asian men think and how best to carry on an intimate relationships with them.

I'd really like to see this website happen so I hope as many of you as possible will fill out this 5 min survey. Cheers! :D
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12vaCoRz6ZIVObttmg...