Seeing how MDL is overwhelmingly female, let's have men's club right here on this thread. I have encountered only one fellow man in movie comments. At least say hi, I feel quite a loner here. Like being knitting club member if you catch my drift.

What's ya'll watching right now? I'm slowly trying to readjust to Chinese dramas again, which is difficult since anime is arguably more exciting and I'm not big fan of wuxia which most of Chinese stuff seems to be. Then again I study Chinese so there is that. Luckily upcoming cour seems like shit and my backlog is empty. SnK movie was horrible and Anohana liveaction was horrible, while on topic. I wonder why Japanese are apparently only good at making cartoons. Their acting is atrocious. Or maybe it's their normal way of behaving, who knows.
How u doin'. Another guy around here. Dropped anime a long time ago, except for Naruto. Haven't watched that much Chinese dramas yet either. If you have any recs, please let me know and I'll try them.
Days We Stared at the Sun is extremely good! Three Kingdoms is also great watch. The mass battles put LoTR to shame in some scenes. I admit I haven't finished it yet, it's very long and I get easily distracted to seek sayings I hear often from MDBG and then end up studying some arcane old sayings and Chinese history. :D 
Hey there, another guy here, not too big on animes here but I noticed you mentioned that Japanese are only good at making cartoons. You might get that assumption at first but if you know what to watch you'll probably change your opinion. ;) In my case it's Korean dramas that I don't find very intriguing (yet) since they feel a little bit pretentious and over dramatic sometimes. And I have never seen any Chinese dramas except for movies. If you know of anything good let me know please! ;)
Ahh, I've seen good bunch of Japanese movies and series! I only keep a list on Chinese stuff to see at what point I start understanding what they are saying so my list is very misleading. Big fan of Korean movies too. Castaway on Moon and Vengeance-trilogy are my my favourites.
I'm a guy (I think). I also created MDL. The other admin J-in is also a guy.

Three Kingdoms was amazing. Red Cliff was also up there with it.
The Warlords is great too.
Thanks both @dariken and @Skye-N-Rain ;)
I've seen the Three kingdoms  shortened versions of Red Cliff but never watched the Warlords, will check it out though. ;)
Yeah dariken my list isn't accurate either, there's a lot of missing movies mainly from i so when I remember something that I've watched I add it in there.
Yo fellow gentlemen. Any good Chinese or Taiwanese comedy series? I just don't get the endless river of romantic comedies flowing from East-Asia because it seems to be the only type of comedy coming out of there. 
I am real Hachiman. Who are you?
Another guy here, I used think of myself as one of the only guys here. I'm glad that I'm not the only one, and at the moment I'm currently waiting for this season KDramas to pile up some episodes. I'm a big fan of binge watching dramas.