Recently I've been honing my skills at stalking various jdrama actors. Sometimes it's hard to find out what's going on with their lives if you don't speak the language so here are my top tips to keep yourself in the loop!

For this example I'll use Takeru Sato

Find their name in their native language (佐藤健) and then copy and paste it into various search bars. 

-  social media websites: 

e.g. Instagram (for constant updates and news about new things 

- also as it's all photos you can work out pretty well what's going on even if you don’t speak the language)

e.g. YouTube/Daily Motion - search most recent (although the videos will be Japanese you can still work out what's going on)

- Asian websites like 'bilibili' have really high quality videos

Find a god tumblr blog or livejournal community to follow. 

Find out if there are different spellings of their name (like Takeru Satoh instead of Takeru Sato)

And obviously a good community like there are on MDL are helpful too :)

I would love to hear more suggestions!

I know, following up with j-actors can be so difficult. You can check www.tokyohive.com for news and gossip about jpop and jdramas. What i usually did was google their names in kanji and that usually works but if you don't know Japanese then you have to create a story with the photos you see or have google translate each page so you can have an overall understanding. Hope it helps! ;)