Mine have been Spain, France, Italy, Japan and recently South Korea. South Korea was by far the best especially going to the places you see in the drama series. Even my kids loved it.

Have been to Spain, US, Russia, Armenia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and South Korea. I really enjoyed my trips to the US, especially when I visited relatives in California, but my favourite I would say is South Korea. 
I'm from Latvia and have been to:
Lithuania (like 3 or 4 times 'cuz it's right next door, possibly more, mainly Klaipeda, Palanga & Vilnius)
Sweden (only Stockholm thou, but 3 times 'cuz it's just a ship away)
Poland (Gdansk and some other places)
France (Strasbourg)
UK (London)
Czech Republic (Prague and a bit of country)
Hungary (mainly Budapest)
Croatia (I think I've been all over that one, but mainly by the coast)
Malta (mainly Valletta)
Madeira (went all around it, so, nearly everything)
Spain (Madrid & Salamanca)
Portugal (lived there for 5 months while on Erasmus soooo - saw quite a lot, but mainly lived in Barcelos then Porto & a bit in Lisbon)

I think that's it, haven't been anywhere else, 'cuz countries, like Germany or Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia etc while I have been there, it was only while traveling through, so they don't count.

My favorite is probably London (because I got to see all those places we see in movies in real life) & Croatia, Malta, Madeira 'cuz they have the kind of nature we don't have here - warm (hot) weather, real mountains & azure water ^^
Most of Europe, Canada and USA. The favorite Venice Italy.
spain,turkey for a wedding best cultural experience ever,new york,scotland

i have a list of where i want to go on the top is japan then france,germany,amsterdam,norway,budapest,canada
I'm from the US. I've been to Canada several times (although I live pretty close to the border), and once to Israel. I've been on the border between the US and Mexico before, too. The signs near there said you were about 10 steps away from entering Mexico, so I've come close. It'd be cool just to visit there. Israel was quite a trip. I liked half of it. Ended up meeting with my group a day or 2 late, and it was supposed to be for 10 days. Certain areas of Israel were amazing. Visiting the Bedouins, going to Tzfat, an olive press, and kibbutz was great. The top of Masada was cool, although the trip up to it wasn't so great. I think, overall, I've liked the places I've been to in Canada more. But, I'm more familiar with it.
I live in the US....

I've traveled to:
Mexico (all over, but I really loved Oaxaca & Puebla)
Guatemala (Antigua, Guatemala City, Tikal, and other small towns)
Turkey (Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, and other small towns around Butterfly Valley)
Italy (Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice)
France (Paris and Versailles)
Spain (Madrid)
Portugal (All over...my favorites were Lisbon and Sintra)
I'm from Gemany and until now I've only been to: Spain, Austria, France, Croatia, Poland & Italy; My favorite was Italy :)
Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Slovenia, Greece, France, United Kingdom, USA, Ireland, Turkey, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and (if I remember correctly) San Marino as a little child, but can't remember... I think I got everything

My favourite country frome all those I've visited would definitely be Ireland - never seen a more beautiful country and never met friendlier poeple :)
I'm from Portugal (Lisbon) and I've been to: Spain, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Holland, Italy, UK (England and Scotland) and Japan.
My favourite so far was Japan ;) (and Scotland, almost a tie with Japan, absolutely beautiful)
I have been to: 

The Netherlands (where I live)
Belgium
Germany
France
Japan (went to study there for 5 months)
South-Korea

My favourites so far were Japan and South-Korea :)
I've been to England, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands. My favorite by far was England.

I'm going to go to Tokyo and Seoul in April. They probably won't beat London because I'll be traveling for work. But still! :)
I've been to:

Italy (living here right now)
Paris, France
Barcellona, Spain
Nurnberg, Munich, Berlin - Germany
Salzburg, Vienna - Austria 
Switzerland
Budapest,  Hungary
Koping, Stockholm, Vasteras - Sweden
Tallinn, Estonia 
Prague, Czech Rep.
Belfast, Derry- Ireland