Hey everyone! :)

Beside all the lovestories in dramas, Im pretty curiouse how YOUR love-life looks like in reality.

Have a one sided crush on someone you cant get? Or together with your girlfriend/boyfriend? Or unhappily married? Or just happy together with a man/girl of your dreams? Was it hard to get together? Just tell me your lovestories, I cant wait to read them! :3 

2 words: Forever Alone xD
One chilling word: nonexistent. Haha!

Seriously, though, I'm content with swooning over my favorite actors and stars (and watching and loving drama series' love stories) that I think I'm not yet ready to be in a relationship. 
Just out of curiosity if I'm not being rude: weaverofwords how old are you that you are content about not having any romantic interests? I mean I'm 18 and I find it kinda sad that nobody has ever shown interest in me!
Im with an amazing person We're happy though we barely have time to talk these days because he's kinda busy with of work.  I usually get jealous because of the pretty girls around him but he always assures me and it's cute. People around him are kind of strict and won't allow him to date so we keep it as a secret. I hope Dispatch  will stop chasing him because once we're busted his career is over. LOL hahaha~~ 
On a serious note, the longest relationship I had was with my bed. you get it right? HAHAHA (^_^)
@ErzaScarlet : How old are you? :) How did you get to know each other and came together? What is he working as? Sorry for my curiosity, its just interesting to know any other lovestories beside K-Drama world xDD

@ "forever alone"-people: Are you not even in love with someobody (no idol) ? :D 
@Masquerade - "Dispatch" is known to bust Korean celebrities. lol It was made up. I was referring to a celebrity. korean celeb. Im so sorry. Im seriously not in love with anyone right now. How about you?
@naccu haha u got tricked . two things should not be revealed ..... one is man's income n other is girl's age `:D joking

@all i think meeting someone special for first time that moment is more romantic n i would like if u share it .
@ Masquerade: I think it's kind of cute that you want to know this. :) I'll share my so-called love life even if it's not interesting.

I'm a woman in my 30's, and I have a one-sided crush on a man I can't get. As you can imagine this is painful. However, feeling this way also gives me great happiness, simply because this is such an amazing person and I feel lucky to have someone like him in my life. He can always make me calm, he can always make me laugh, and he supports and challenges me like no one else that I have ever met. My heart aches sometimes because I want to be closer to him, but I try to fight this attraction, trying to be content with what I can get. He knows about my feelings; he's not happy about them because he wants me to be happy and he can't be the one for me, but confessing my feelings was not a bad thing. I know that he cares about me even if he doesn't have any romantic feelings for me. Sometimes it hurts a lot to know that there is nothing I can give him that he wants and need, but at the same time I'm glad that he has a happy life... So, this is not a perfect situation but at the moment, well, it just is what it is. 

@amitspiky I don't think there is anything to say about the first time I met this man, other than that I very soon got a feeling that he was a good person that I could trust, and somebody I could talk to easily. Other times, I've had more like a "wow!!" feeling upon meeting someone special for the first time. For example, back in high school. The first time I saw my French teacher, I felt that this was a truly awesome person. It was as if the room suddenly got brigther and warmer, and there was this strange feeling of already being somehow connected to this person. As if she was illuminated from the inside and rays of light went straight into my heart. Of course I couldn't put my finger on it because we didn't know each other yet, and I had never felt anything like it before. Years later, I figured it just had to have been a case of love at first sight. Even though it was unrequited...

Also, I have lots of celebrity crushes *lol* 
I'm content, married life has ups and downs...it's always a work in progress :D We recently hit married level 15 years. So we partied and celebrated. We still bicker, flirt, occasionally video game together and work on cosplays. #lovenerdlife 
I semi-like a guy friend of mine. Another guy likes me. I'm pretty sure this repetitive cycle will never end *sigh*
The guy I used to like and still have some feelings for, I think?, looks A LOT like Hyungwon from Monsta X lol. That's probably why he's now my bias of the group.
@lily thanks for sharing .. really felt warm reading about it
Me and my laptop are happily married and have been for 5 years now. We met at a CEX store and love just blossomed. I may use another laptop now because my husband got older and couldn't function the same, but even so I am happily dedicated. XD

But in all seriousness, I've never had a crush myself, but I know many who have had one on me. I've had three people tell me that they liked me in a romantic way, some of them multiple times, and all of them being my best friends. I felt bad, but turned them all down because I simply did not feel the same way. Most of them I've lost contact with now or they're not interested any more/pretending their not interested and feeling down because of it (which I feel awful about because I can't do anything to help. I'm technically the problem. D:) 

My mum thinks or knows I've have more people who wouldn't tell me, because they've either told her instead of me, or she just has the "gut feeling." So far she's never been wrong, so I trust her feeling on that one. She'd know better than me anyway, I'm apparently the most oblivious person in the world. (My best friend had been chasing me for over three years and I had absolutely no clue until he told me. My mum knew for years.)

So I'm alone, but happily chose to be that way.
I'm in my late 30s and I have a bad crush on a man much younger then me. It's pretty much game over.