I found these 50 questions today and I thought that it could be fun to post them here.

Let's get to know each other better!

1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?

2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read? 

3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like? 

4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive? 

5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it? 

6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away? 

7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know? 

8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost? 

9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be? 

10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? 

11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child? 

12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up? 

13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?

14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections? 

15. Which animals scare you most? Why? 

16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on? 

17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured? 

18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will? 

19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain. 

20. Are you high maintenance? Explain. 

21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits? 

22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?

23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others? 

24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone? 

25. What do you think about more than anything else? 

26. What’s something that amazes you? 

27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why? 

28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest? 

29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why? 

30. Do you have a catchphrase? 

31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them? 

32. How and where do you prefer to study? 

33. What position do you sleep in? 

34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why? 

35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new? 

36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?

37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?

38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be? 

39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? 

40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?

41. What do you consider unforgivable? 

42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not? 

43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize? 

44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for? 

45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.

46. In what area of your life are you immature? 

47. What was the best news you ever received? 

48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular? 

49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first? 

50. When do you find yourself singing?

1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?  Tip
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read? I have a kindle where I download all my books
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?  When I’m bored, looks like scribbling when I’m done
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?  I read till my eyes are heavy
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it? Depends if I can have some form of entertainment if not, I’ll try to escape that         same day. How by putting all my gaming and movie knowledge to test.
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away? I saved them in a box
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know? My mom
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find          a safe spot to roost?  I look for someone I know
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?  I’d say taste is my strongest if I have to give up one it might be smell
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Every time I go the bathroom
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child? That if you don’t suck your blood when you get a cut or womb then you will die
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?  Chocolate
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know? Ellen
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?  Not very often, Comics, whatever the paper boy throw at my door.
15. Which animals scare you most? Why? Deer’s, they just jump out of nowhere often
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on? Avoid unless it’s involving someone I love
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured? That I have a bright future
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will? Sensitive
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain. Depends on the situation but most times no
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain. Yes and No, When it comes to dating I’m a little picky (to others standards) I want a lot of nice things but it doesn’t           have to be expensive
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?  College when I had a lot of tests to do
 22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why? I have a few very close friends because I rather hang with people I trust          and know they have my back it also help that we have things in common
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others? Build
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone? When my grandmother pass away I had to go back into her      apartment (alone) to get something I seen a human shadow moving towards the bathroom and it stop when it seen me, then it started to walk towards me. I         should be in the Genesis world record book with how fast I ran. I even manage to lock the door back.
25. What do you think about more than anything else? How mess up the world is                   
26. What’s something that amazes you? When someone rises above others expectations
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why? I rather people tell me instead of trying to make me feel better, it’s easier and             I rarely get mad over someone words.
28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?  Johnny G’s
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why? Kill bugs I hate them
30. Do you have a catchphrase? Never a second time
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?               Understanding, I enjoy a good debate, plus I’m very respectful towards people beliefs
32. How and where do you prefer to study?  I have to be by a peaceful calming scenery (mainly water) with my headphones on I don’t know why but it’s very            relaxing
33. What position do you sleep in? On my left side
34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why? Atlanta, because there is so much history there and it’s my hometown
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new? Funny, quiet, and different
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be? Fear of heights  
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?  None
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?  Skye
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not? Yes, some people are ………………………..
41. What do you consider unforgivable?  Murder, pedophilia, abuse
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?  Yes because in the end I accomplish them
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?  It’s not that difficult just don’t do anything for that person until they do
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?  Nope
45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain. As far as I can throw them
46. In what area of your life are you immature? none
47. What was the best news you ever received? Congratulations here is your diploma
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?  I tend to be the odd one out since all my words come out as                      hurtful when I’m being honest so all the time.
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you                    really disliked at first?  When I find out we share the same interest, its fun discussing things to get a difference of opinion, NO
50. When do you find yourself singing? In the shower, car, when I listening to my iPod or Pandora and when I’m writing music
when i copy and paste it loses all its formatting and becomes impossible to read
dfificult to motivate myself to do it when that happens/ 
I'm very bored so o well (I'm gonna shorten some questions down)

1. What are your nicknames?
Angie is a nickname people call me for short, I don't mind how people really call me
None, really
3. How often do you doodle?
I used to doodle a lot but now, rarely. It wasn't that great.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
I stay still and just close my eyes until I doze off
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement?
Depends on the environment
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters?
I keep them all so I can look back on them in the future.
I don't know
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known?
When I enter a party, my presence is already known immediately because I'm either late, early or new.
Probably taste or touch is my strongest sense. I would give up on my sense of nose.
Everyday cause there's always a big mirror in the hallway every time I pass by + the bathrooms.
That the trees are actually giant broccoli
Procrasinating
Not personally know, but Yoo Jae Suk.
Never unless it's an article I have to read in a Reading Comprehension section for school/tutoring
Birds because I was chased and attacked by them 3 times 2 years ago and when I was younger.
Avoid conflict
That I'm cute aha no.
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?  
Be a vegetarian, maybe in the future.
Idk
Idk
When I went on a daywalk hike
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
I'd say I have a group of friends but only 1 I would consider extremely close because we knew each other ever since we were like 3
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others? 
Unleash the potential of other
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
Idk 
Food
Humans
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why? 
Shoot straight at me - get to the point.
Some fancy food place
Chores
Nope
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them? 
Depends how outspoken they are. If they put down other people's feasible beliefs, I dislike that.
I've started to prepare for an entrance exam after school in a library for around an hour each day. When I get home, I finish homework then do whatever I want.
Sideways 
I don't have one because I haven't visited many
Humour, face expression and looks
I have an older brother by 6 years, it has affected me in a way that I would go to him for homework help
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
People who drag me down or make me upset.
A friend
Skyler or Arical
No comment
Abuse and murder.
Of course because I need to accept failures to proceed in life.
Extremely difficult that I actually won't ever forgive them.
Nope
On how much we've went through together.
Idk
When I got accepted into something.  
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular? 
Honestly, it's hard to be honest if my words are hurtful because I can't deal with tension or awkwardness. But if it's gone to the extent where I need to actually say something, I would - depending on my mood. I have been starting to speak out more, instead of hiding.
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? 
Idk
Alone
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
I never had one
Stephany Meyer - The Host
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like? 
Never
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive? 
Listen to an audio book
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it? 
A few months if I get pen and paper to write and books to read.
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away? 
I have two big cork boards (1,20x0,80) at the wall and they are full of greeting cards from all over the world.
My mother – picture, cards, magnets, flags….
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost? 
If it is a private party, I greet everyone (otherwise it would be not polite). At a big party i sneak in and find a place to observe unless the music is good, then I just dance.
My ability to hear (it is also my most emotional sense). I would give up to taste.
Ca. 5x
Elk test – I thought it is a cruel thing because they crash against elks to test if a car is safe.
chocolate
My best friend
Never
Butterflies – look beautiful from afar but if you come close there are so scary
Depends what I have to gain from it…
 „You are reliable – one can ever trust your words“
Being more patient and nice to people around me
I don’t think so but for my friends I’m very perdictable but more like „I knew you will quit the job to tavel again.“
I don’t know
The first two weeks of daily life after a surgery
A few very close friends and a few less for entertainment which this close friends do’t like
Unleash the potential of others … to let them build my empire
I normally share such things because they were funny or I needed to talk about it
Asian Dramas (characters, plot, wisdoms)
martial arts
Say it clear and right away so we save time and there will be no misunderstandings
Planten un Blomen (park with water and music show)
Tidy up and cleaning
I won't regret anything
If they try hard to convince me, I dislike. If they are to emotional, I don’t talk about it. If they have arguments for their beliefs and just want to talk about it, it is interesting to listen and ask critical questions.
At home
I lie prone
St. Petersburg (Russia) – so beautiful, historical, glemerouse
- Have an interesting hobby
- be more quiet and introverted
- have a direct way of communication
My little sister was the princess and I had to take care of her – so I have no problem with responsibility and let go of things someone took away from me.
My impatience
None
Helena
It’s a shame not a bliss
To harm someone so that the whole life is affected
I did. Everyone makes mistakes so as I do.
I don’t care for apologizes.
No
I wouldn't put myself in danger but if I decide to trust someone I‘ll do it even if I should not.
Fun things – like kids playground. I want to use the swing too!
I don’t know
No problem for me
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first? 
When I spent 3 month in Peru (South America) I met a lot of people who grow important very quickly. But split up after return to our normal lives. People I disliked first will not come close to me but meeting from time to time is nice and happend a few times.
When noone can hear me.