Just wanted to find/create a forum to talk about the latest or old thai lakorns!

I'm currently watching Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai. I personally like watching thai lakorns, their not for everybody. I find them entertaining with their over the top everything, from slaps to crazy ex's. The only thing I don't like is that they take so long to sub, I wish I know thai :) I'm still waiting on subs for Mia Tuean ((the Illicit wife) :(

There's a forum a section just for Thailand.  Go to the main forum page and scroll down almost to the bottom.

I've seen a few lakorns recently:

Mae Ka Khanom Wan & Leh Ratree - I enjoyed both of those very much. :)
Pin Anong - Dropped this one.  The female lead is the dumbest, stupidest wench I've ever seen in a drama (from any country).
Marisols12 I like watching some thai lakorns too even with the over the top acting.  HAHA! i just got done watching Peuan Paeng the acting in this one is pretty good.  But I give you so much credit for watching these lakorns with sub titles, i personally can't do it thats why i only watch thai lakorns since i can understand it.  I hear the korean and chinese dramas are good too but i'm not a big fan of voice overs.  Thanks for responding to the forum! HAPPY WATCHING!

Neyjour Thank you for letting me know about the Thailand forum I will check it out!  I was thinking of trying out Pin Anong but I have to agree when the main characters are weak and just annoying doesn't matter how much i like the actor or actress i won't watch it either LOL! 
Hi - I'm trying to locate a thai lakorn that I only caught a moment of on YouTube and I was hoping someone here might recognize this plot.

I'd watched Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (2014) - which has a plot where the male lead's fiancee is killed in an accident where the heroine is involved and he seeks revenge on her - and a "recommended" episode of a similar lakorn popped up. 

In the episode of the lakorn I'm trying to find - the lead actor had kidnapped or hidden away the heroine and claimed that he was going to sleep with her every night until she became pregnant to make up for the baby his fiancee had been carrying when she died. Yep - that's some good reasoning there! She, of course, claims that she'd kill herself before that happens. They are in a country or beach house when they have this conversation.  It seems like it might have been a lakorn from a few years ago. Any title suggestions? I can't even remember the actors.