hello , can someone explain this to me? Im confused as F , what happend to ji sung? and that girl? what was the message about from her mom? and what the hell did she do at the end?

Yeah. It was weird. Pretty to watch, but weird.  Seems like you have to die to make a new vampire.  He was ready to move on (it was implied he'd been around for a long time and had been reluctant to move on when he died too) and she seemed pitiful and her spirit wasn't ready to move on so he bit her and transferred his vampire-ness to her.  Not sure why she wasn't curious about her new state and was all happy to curl up with his now-dead body in the morgue drawer. And obviously the two other morgue workers were totally cool with vampires.  Not sure what job the vampire does in the morgue tho or if she eats people etc. 

It has been awhile since I watched it, but from what I recall it seemed like her mom thought the girl might be off to commit suicide because she was upset so she wanted to talk to the girl to stop her. But from the girl's telling it seemed like she was on a boat that was attacked? So maybe she's like a vengeful ghost but she gets to have a vamp body instead?  She's pissed because she was killed and doesn't want her mom thinking she committed suicide and left her?  IDK, that is my best guess. 

I read someone recently refer to Ji Sung as the Johnny Dep of Korea, and this short def makes a case for that.
thanks for answering im gonna watch it a few times to make sense of it all and yeah he is the johnny depp of korea have u seen him in kill me heal me that man deserves billion oscars