Hi.
So there's this Asian movie (or drama) that I've seen years ago before I knew what was what. I have a feeling it wasn't Japanese, so it could be Korean or Taiwanese or something else.

I don't remember much now but:
-I saw it between 2004 (fall) - 2006. 
-The main guy has memory loss every time he wakes up. I don't know if he had this condition at the start but I do remember a scene where he puts up post-its or pictures of his beloved's face in his room so he doesn't forget her when he wakes up.
-It felt like a melodramatic romance plot. In one scene they were both wearing white and were in a beautiful green place. I don't remember if it was raining.

If you have any questions about the plot that can help me remember, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance!
I don't think it's that one. I have found an old write up I once did trying to find this drama (or movie) and someone suggested the movie "Why Me, Sweetie?" might be it. It didn't quite seem like it though but maybe that's my memory's fault. 

Moreover, I found more details I wrote up on this: 

Plot (from what I remember):

Guy has an ex-girlfriend who when he sees her dead (this was weird...comical was it?) he faints and ends up with amnesia.
He meets some other girl and they fall in love (I think she reminded him of his ex-girlfriend). Whenever he comes close to her (e.g. to kiss her), he gets amnesia. His episodic amnesia happens all the time but the girl still loves him.
I think her parents didn't approve of their relationship/thought it was too much for the girl to handle. 
He tried to remember her by plastering photos of her in his room everywhere. 
The girl also performed on stage at some point (wearing red...?).

It does seem like the movie "Why Me, Sweetie?" but if you know another drama that fits the bill, let me know. Thanks.
Sounds a bit like Memento!!
Lol ok so I haven't watched any of the dramas I'm gonna mention...I just googled to see dramas with amnesia. But anyway see if it's :
Stairway to Heaven (K-drama) , Winter Sonata(KD), Summer's Desires(Taiwanese Drama), Gift(J-drama) ----> Dramas
I'm not sure if nome of the above have anything to do with what you are searching for o.o but just incase!
Oh and Autumn's Concerto? 
@IzzyDramaLover
Thanks but I don't think it's any of those. :)
Ohh :/  Hey how about you try this...
http://mydramalist.com/shows/newest
Click the link...on the right side you see that you can search for a particular drama, movie etc that you want...click the proper genres and check.  See if you can find the drama/movie you're looking for that way...it will be time consuming but I hope it will help. :)