Hi this is pretty much just a general questions.i was wondering why there are articles called "A Stalkers Guide to [insert celebrity name]"? it seems so ominous and creepy, Maybe i'm being silly since i recently found out what a Sasaeng Fan was lol. i wanted to know what others thought about it. I mean if i was famous, i wouldn't want my name associated with Stalkers period. Thanks for any future responses!
I second what BalloonPopper said. I mean, if you check out the articles, it's more like a dummy's guide to a particular actor's work (eg. their breakout role, their best work to date, the writer's favorite drama/movie starring that particular actor) and maybe some personal tidbits that have been made public (eg. their hobbies, their marital status), and not a guide on how to actually stalk them ^_^
Because CLEARLY people are gonna read the stalkers guide and go to South Korea to stalk them. I am pretty sure even if they didnt read that guide they would go if they are that crazy. 

I was just thinking about this and wondering if I'm the only one.  I'm not a fan of using the term lightly.  I have a friend who is a victim and has gotten no help from the cops and it's horrifying to hear and see the details of what real stalking is.  I don't mean to complain, it just rubs me the wrong way in spite of liking the articles.  I also wonder if it might also be triggering to some, seeing it used in this "fun" way.

xire:

I was just thinking about this and wondering if I'm the only one.  I'm not a fan of using the term lightly.  I have a friend who is a victim and has gotten no help from the cops and it's horrifying to hear and see the details of what real stalking is.  I don't mean to complain, it just rubs me the wrong way in spite of liking the articles.  I also wonder if it might also be triggering to some, seeing it used in this "fun" way.

ah that is a fair point. it's just a title to give a fan's intro about the actor to a beginner. the interpretation is meant to be lighthearted. but in the case that it's not, id suggest reaching out to @skye or @ji-n or the other mods to change it :D

yes, i agree. it's super creepy.