I want to start watching Empress ki??? How is it? Is it a romantic drama?? Is it any good coz it is too long... not sure if i should watch it!!!!! Also, who is the main couple? Who is ha ji won with, Ju jin mo or ji chang wook?????????? I have to know badly before i start!!!!! I want her to be with ji chang wook haha??

SPOILER  -->

Empress Ki may be long but I feel it is quite worth the length of the drama. It's a great tale and yes, romance is in it but it isn't the main genre. It follows Empress Ki's life so it involves politics and her rise to power. Ha Ji Won has done a great job at portraying her role and if you must know badly who she ends up with, it is Ji Chang Wook. However, there are a lot of factors that come into hand before all of that happens. I recommend that you watch it.
Still one of my favorite dramas ever. Might need to re-watch it soon myself
Empress Ki is a must-watch ^^ You will forget about the number of episodes because it's fast-paced and unpredictable :) The love triangle was done great. There were many heart fluttering scenes, even if romance wasn't the main genre. 
I'm gonna disagree with everyone here.  I thought it was good, not great.  they could have reduced the episodes by about 15 by removing a ridiculous fictional story into the middle of the drama.  Ji Chang Wook is excellent, Ha Ji Won is excellent, it's not enough reason to watch it.  There are other Sageuks (longer and shorter) that are much better than this.  please don't think i'm saying it's terrible, it's not.  Its a good solid drama, but I don't think it's worth 51 hours - especially if the two leads getting together is that important to you.  
I think it is worth watching...Romance is not the center of the story, but a big part ..... 1st half was nearly perfect !!! 

Writing changed around ep. 23 or 24, still good, but some inconsistencies ..... and towards the end a very ridiculous, patched-up "who-done-it" story... won't give spoilers, but u'll know what I mean when u watch .... 
It is obvious that after initial script was written, there were several changes of direction in the plot, so some things didn't make sense.
Some things were dragged out needlessly

But still very good and worth watching.... JCW does an excellent job showing his character's very realistic growth.... many interesting side characters .... very interesting story from start to finish!