What was the last thing you made?
For me it was...Cup Ramen.
Yellow rice with corn (mixed while cooking) and chicken.
I made my own Spaghetti/ramen everynight with my own made broth & sauce. My delicacy has always been my lil bro & nephew's favourite. :D It took years to be perfecto spaghetti :D
I just peeled an orange....does that count?
debalinasharon wrote: I just peeled an orange....does that count?

LOL. Someone should make a last thing you ate thread.
Grotsdrok wrote: For me it was...Cup Ramen.

Skye, are you a college student?

As for me, I went to my local pan-Asian grocery store this past weekend, and stocked up on Japanese curry blocks, so that was the last thing I made. Toss a block into a boiling pot of veggies and meat, let it simmer for 5 minutes, and serve it over white rice.
noodles/cup ramen...
Fish stew and fried dumplings. :D
I don't know how the rest of you are faring in this summer heat but it's a sweltering 100 degrees here in St. Louis with a heat index at 115. There is no wind and it's humid on top of that. It's horrid out there. I think I burned my fingerprints off my hands when I touched my steering wheel last night. (I could totally commit major crimes and never get caught)

My point is...there is no way i'm cooking. So I sliced some tomatos, added some fresh basil and mozzerella, poured on some balsamic vinagrette and made a caprese salad. So fresh and good!
Hime_sama wrote: I don't know how the rest of you are faring in this summer heat but it's a sweltering 100 degrees here in St. Louis with a heat index at 115. There is no wind and it's humid on top of that. It's horrid out there. I think I burned my fingerprints off my hands when I touched my steering wheel last night. (I could totally commit major crimes and never get caught)

My point is...there is no way i'm cooking. So I sliced some tomatos, added some fresh basil and mozzerella, poured on some balsamic vinagrette and made a caprese salad. So fresh and good!

LOL its a balmy 20 degrees here not sure what that is in fahrenheit!!
thats the good thing about hot weather makes u less inclined to eat whereas if u live in a colder climate all u wanna do is stuff ur face with stodgy food....well thats my excuse & im sticking to it :D
Udon and fried tofu..
Hime_sama wrote: I don't know how the rest of you are faring in this summer heat but it's a sweltering 100 degrees here in St. Louis with a heat index at 115. There is no wind and it's humid on top of that. It's horrid out there. I think I burned my fingerprints off my hands when I touched my steering wheel last night. (I could totally commit major crimes and never get caught)

Sounds oohhhh so good.
sillysunshine wrote: LOL its a balmy 20 degrees here not sure what that is in fahrenheit!!
thats the good thing about hot weather makes u less inclined to eat whereas if u live in a colder climate all u wanna do is stuff ur face with stodgy food....well thats my excuse & im sticking to it :D

I totally agree. I'm not even hungry 1/2 the time right now. Except for ice cream, pasta salad and fruits and veggies. anything cool. but in the winter...all bets are off. Give me comfort food. chili, soup...anything that will warm me up inside.
It wasn't as hot today because of the thunderstorm, which is why I was able to cook...lol Usually I just have a sandwich and lots of water.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
bacon and eggs :p