2017 Watch Challenge Discussion

This discussion has been closed.

Congrats GeaV and there is someone else who finished as well but I didn't see who it was! I'm at 8 completed :)
Is the staff allowed to enter? XD
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Yes, sure. I'm doing it too.
For Bonus Challenge Watch a soap opera (Family/daily) drama (+100 episodes/30min or +50 episodes/1h)  Ugly Alert is good ?
hey, could the drama "Cold Case: Shinjitsu no Tobira (2016)" fall under the category of "Watch a drama/movie that has been remade" ??? Since, it was a Japanese version of Warner Bros ‘Cold Case??

Hessa Volunteer Staff
@AnimaAni
Yes.
Hi Hessa, I have the same question of Lyra. Is it Ugly Alert ok in "Watch a soap opera (Family/daily) drama (+100 episodes/30min or +50 episodes/1h)"? 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
Yes, it is okay.
I have a question the point Watch a drama/movie that has been remade should we watch a drama that IS a remake or that HAS a remake.
Like for Example Alone in Love is the Parent Story and has a Japanese Remake. So does Alone in Love fit this point or the Japanese one?
@Pelin  
I'm not the authority, but I interpreted it as you watch the parent drama/movie (the drama you watch has a remake, but you watch the original - I watched Kaseifu no Mita, which has a Korean remake).  That's what the wording suggests to me, but then you made me question so I started going through what people have been posting for that, and almost everyone is interpreting it the other way (watch the remake, not the original).  Hahaha. @Hessa?  Help?
What's the randomm word thing?
I'm new hear, start watching this year.
Do you needed to only watch drama that started in 2017? Because I'm here only started in 2017
@Anjanie
I'm not the authority either but here a few responses : 
No, you can watch any dramas you want, but you have to watch it in 2017 (it means you can't use a drama you've seen 2 years ago (but if you're new, you won't have this problem) but you can write a drama you've seen this year that has been made in 2014) 

And for the random word, you just click on the link, it gaves you a word and you have to watch a drama you found by using this word in the predictive search
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Pelin
A drama that HAS a remake. So, watch Alone in Love.

@ AnjanieGhisai
Like what meraedda, you can watch any dramas you want, but you have to watch it during the challenge period (2017).
Ok thank you for that Hessa. I was really curious about that,
Sorry but I dont' get where can I find the list category that I have to complete. Where is the post about this contest?