Okay out of boredom and curiosity I did a rough evaluation of how much of my life I've spent watching dramas since I first started almost 2 years ago... the result was.. apparently more then I should do.
Okay.
The equation = (the amount of days you've watched÷the amount of days since you started)x100
With this you get a percentage of how much of you life is stuck in front of the screen watching people's lives... 
For me, I took the numbers from my profile: 94.8 (movies and dramas combined)÷365+335 (1year and 11 months) x100 =13.5% of the last two years in front of a screen... wow~
If I spend 13.5% of my life watching Asian stuff... What am I doing with my life... *spirals down into a puddle of goo*
if it was about Anime I say to much
but on drama I recently got into it more. so far I have only seen 2 full , I am searching for something specific to watch, or maybe im just to critical to start one
I haven't watched anime at the same place I watch dramas in ages, but I was about the same with anime xD
I only watch a couple of animes now :3
I wantch drama every night after work on tv at home :)
I just watch too much Asian stuff . As I am on school vacation and my friends are still doing their exams , i have been watching watching dramas ,lakorns , and variety shows non stop!
i spent 149 days watching drama + 6.2 days watching movies all ( 150 days ) in more than 3 years and i got this from my profile here , i also watch number of running man ep and search about everything in Asia LOL like idols , songs , food . i think i spent so many time, so i think it's more than ( 14% ) of my last three years < actually i didn't feel good about that like wasting my time in watching others progress however still watching LOL