My friends @arega, @kang-Hae and I came up with a new challenge, anyone out there is invited to join us.

74K7jRX4_878961_f.jpg

1. In feb 2016, my first drama is Can you hear my heart. I was watching south Korean movies on YouTube and my sister told me both about dramas and movies. I read wiki page of the actor of the first movie that I watched (100 days with Mr. Arrogant.)
2. High end crush theme song.
3. Not sure! I can't remember but That Mermaid's song in The Legend of the blue Sea. For Full Albums- Goblin, Moon lovers,etc.
4. So many! Reset- School 2015, First love- Pinocchio, Leave- Oh my ghost, My Romeo- Jessi, Stay with me- Goblin, From now on- WFKBJ, My Eden- Gu family book, Hurt- Rooftop Prince..etc...etc.
5. OTP- Bride of the century
6. Kim Eun-sook- Not really Since I googled and got 4 dramas that I've watched. I don't look forward to drama because of writers and directors but sometimes actors do make me want me to watch a particular drama.
7 The legend of the blue sea.
8. 49 days ( I didn't like the actor and many of his dramas (FBRY) who he playing scheduler but since he was in supporting role I gave it a try.
9. There ain't any actor/actress I would watch the most boring/worst drama for. I only continue the drama which gets boring later if I have downloaded all the episodes.
10 Let's not fall in love- Bigbang. It was playing in the drama in karaoke but it wasn't in the ost but I really liked how much it suited the situation and all that. Drama name is Because it's the first time.
11 Female lead of Flower boy next door. The one who likes to stay at home all the time and is ANTI SOCIAL.
12 There are many but the first one who comes to my mind right now is YOONA. I didn't like any of her dramas or her acting.
13. Rom Com and Supernatural (Ghost) I find them easy to finish.
14 It has to be quotes from dramas. Episode 2 of LOTBS scenes which all fan girls relate to. I made memes using that.
15 Very rarely. The first one 'You are the best' I watched coz I didn't know it had that many episodes prior to starting it but at that time I watched anything I got in YouTube without properly researching. Currently I binge watched 26 episodes of Father Is Strange which has 50 episodes in total because it was praised so much. I didn't wanted to start on air dramas of that length but I guess I couldn't help it.
16 LoveO2O OTP especially the main lead I love how he is one woman man.
17 Weightlifting Fairy (I was dying to see the confession there as it took many episodes I guess 12!.)
18 Oh my ghost- Park Bo Young and Main lead of Bride of the century. They both played two different roles in the same drama and did so well.
19 City Hunter
20 I have previously rewatched one my first few dramas to get out of drama slump and it worked. Also I rewatch though very rarely when I don't have any interesting  dramas to watch.
21 Start- Wild romance (So funny), Middle( WFKB), Climax-Voice  End- Voice
22 url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cBackground sound is more funny that the scene itself..!
23죽을래? jugulae?
24 LoveO2O, oh my ghost, weightlifting fairy kim bok joo, Bride of the century, Full house.
25 Since Lee Min Ho is my first fav actor I will pick his character Lee Yun-seong from City Hunter.
26 Escapism
27 Wild Romance, My boss My hero.
28 2007-  Coffee Prince, 2008- Love Marriage 2009-Autumn's Concerto 2010- Oh my lady!
29 Shin Min Ah- Comic roles.
30 The bride of water god (but I'm not sure how female lead will do.) Mermaid's Prince- I think I have watched dramas like this but again if the actors are good I am in.